New Zealand Warriors
Rep Honours
  1. NZ
  2. Tonga
Awards/Honours
  1. Warriors Captain
Status
Active
Damn shame one of our greatest ever against all odds victories will now be remembered for afb having a sook.
Can’t be too critical without knowing the facts but obviously very disappointing from a fans perspective- and just when it looked like we were turning a corner and could make a run home.
Hopefully on reflection he can see how much he’s let the boys down here and comes back with a fire in his belly but tbh I won’t be surprised if his played his last game for the club.

Damn shame one of our greatest ever against all odds victories will now be remembered for afb having a sook.
Can’t be too critical without knowing the facts but obviously very disappointing from a fans perspective- and just when it looked like we were turning a corner and could make a run home.
Hopefully on reflection he can see how much he’s let the boys down here and comes back with a fire in his belly but tbh I won’t be surprised if his played his last game for the club.

Don't know about you but this game for me was about TMM and Taine - The Tokoroa boys taking it to the 3 x prems.

AFB doesn't spoil that for me.

I found it really odd when Tohu said in a press conference a couple of weeks ago about the team needing to stick together. It seemed odd at the time as it almost suggested stuff was going on within the group.

Now with looking at the video and his non celebration for what was an epic win. The photo of him standing away from the team huddle and now leaving the sheds. He clearly has caused issues within the team.

Side note him trying to sell their dog a month or so ago is also odd considering he shouldn't be leaving until Oct.

And your a Warriors fan and had to ask if he was Addin

No wonder he said No!!!
😆

Maybe enterthewarrior was just a bit starstruck.

I remember in my late teens I was working in the McDonald's drive through when my cricketing hero Nathan Astle came through. At the time he was out of action with a knee injury so all I could think of to say was "how's the knee?" He gave me this pissed off look like he couldn't be bothered dealing with fans while he was trying to grab some Maccas and just said "yeah fine" as he drove off.