New Zealand Warriors
Rep Honours
  1. NZ
  2. Tonga
Awards/Honours
  1. Warriors Captain
Status
Active
This photo from FB says it all, i guess.
View attachment 7431

You have laugh.

Someone will speculate that there is more to this image than we are seeing. Perhaps he had a better view of his Dad in the crowd from that angle?

I feel sorry for Tohu Harris.

That type of behavior is a shot at the team captain, he would never have tried it on with someone like Kevin Campion (not a poor reflection on Tohu, quite the opposite, a very poor reflection on Fo manure Blake).

Tohu is a great guy, back a brother up you prima donna.

Can’t wait till JFH gets here. He may not be as good as AFB but the way he carries himself is levels above AFB and will be immense for this team.

100% AFB is now starting to show his true colors and they are not the Warriors I hope they dropped him with out pay

Heard on the news that there is no indication (atm) that he asked for a release. Also said he has owned his mistake. He could just need some time out. I do reserve the right to bring out the pitchfork if this is not true though!

I bolded the part of your post that concerns me most about his antics.

If he demands a release then the Warriors do not have to keep funding his wfe's Cookie business.

The whole thing is sly mate, the wife dissing the Warriors, then the shenanigans about the Sharks.

There is nothing upfront and honorable about these dealings they are underhanded and sly going back before today's announcement, especially the soft stuff you to the Warriors in the hope he gets booted on a pay cheque.

People credit his on field performances, but consider he is scripted in a very 'rote learning' game plan where there is no escape for him from being the focus of the forward plays.

Yes he could dial back on field but since as I pointed out he is the fulcrum of Andrew Websters game plan, he would look like a complete egg if he started Jogging and it would be so obvious that it would damage his brand as a player.

Consider this: as I type there are dozens of NRL players that want out of their contracts....James Fisher Harris anyone? Ben Hunt?

Why is it that Addin Fonua Blake is the guy making noises, with a wife trashing our club, then childish walk outs...while some want to give him the benefit of the doubt because he has been playing well?

Mate, JFH has been playing well, Ben Hunt has been playing well, no sly side line piss poor body language sulking on field seen nor fans at the ready to forgive the abuser.

Last edited: