New Zealand Warriors
Rep Honours
  1. NZ
  2. Tonga
Awards/Honours
  1. Warriors Captain
Status
Active
There was a poster on here who sat next to her at Mt Smart and said she was lovely... just for balance.
Yeah, that was me. Saw her a few times early in the season - she obviously had a ticket allocation for seats in our row. (She didn't sit in them, but friends or family were there and she'd drop by to check on them.) She brought my lad one of Addin's training shirts, signed. Friendly lass, and that was a really kind thing to do. Addin's his favourite player and he was loving it. Haven't seen her for the past couple games, though.
I'm not going to pretend I know what kind of person she is from a couple of brief encounters, a couple of cryptic or grumpy social media posts, and a pile of media speculation; however, old age tells me that if the main breadwinner in a family can get the same money somewhere that his mrs is happier - particularly a mrs who has stuck with him through domestic violence and is now raising 3 kids - then it's not a bad idea to look elsewhere, especially if you also don't mind going to that somewhere.

Yeah I think some of the some of the stuff directed at his Mrs has been a bit over the top although most of it’s been in jest (I think?).
My son is good friends with the son of a former all black. They live here now and she’s Australian but spent a couple of years in nz and farkin hated it- said it was cold and miserable, everyone always had their hand out… and they had a baby too so missed her family.
Sounds familiar.

Yeah I think some of the some of the stuff directed at his Mrs has been a bit over the top although most of it’s been in jest (I think?).
My son is good friends with the son of a former all black. They live here now and she’s Australian but spent a couple of years in nz and farkin hated it- said it was cold and miserable, everyone always had their hand out… and they had a baby too so missed her family.
Sounds familiar.

Can't think of many Aussies that move to NZ for a better life lol.

We get the brits who take comfort in better summers and recognisable winters!