New Zealand Warriors
Rep Honours
  1. NZ
  2. Tonga
Awards/Honours
  1. Warriors Captain
Status
Active
Jokes, I pretended I didnt know who he was.
When the wahs played Manly in Perth years ago. I was waiting outside their hotel for the boys to come out & get some photos. Don Mann came out and asked me who I'd like to get photos with. I said whomever is available? He goes wait there bro.

Only Ben Matulino & Konrad came. Spent like 10 mins with me. Manu came down stairs, And looked at me & jokingly said - nah bro. Can't come , I'm to famous. You'll only be catching a cold out there. I said oh well, At least i can catch something unlike you with balls. He said hellll naaah! And belted out that huge laugh of his 🤣 then ran back upstairs. He brought Shaun back down. Got my photos with shaun, And pretended like i didn't know who Manu was. He slapped the back of my neck then cracked up laughing. I'm glad he laughed, I was shitting myself 🤣

Yeah and then he would ignore you and you'd secretly be crying inside.

I just let him be - he was just doing his thing & didnt need me bothering him

Nah, seriously I wouldn’t be one of those annoying desperate fans wanting a selfie, nor would I just ignore him like he’s a nobody.

A simple “ hi Addin, I’m a big supporter. Good luck for next year”. Something like that. Don’t need to overkill it or completely ignore him either.

"Dear Shaun, I wrote you, but you still ain't callin"
Here is Shaun’s one:

“Dear SJ, I feel like I can call you SJ because you and me are so alike. I'd like to meet you one day, it would be great to have a catch. I know I can't kick as far as you but I think you'd be impressed with my speed. I love your hair, you run fast. I know you have not been getting my letters because I know you would write back if you did. I hope you write back this time, and we can become good friends. I am sure our relationship would be a real touchdown!”

(It’s always sunny in philidephia reference -
View: https://youtu.be/_6cEOk7x4HA?si=wQfslgpDNgnO0GQU)

Last edited: