• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

General 2024: Will we make the top eight?

Will we make the top 8?

• Yes, we will go on a run starting from the Tigers game

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Yes, we wiill scrape in mathematically & with a miracle

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • No, we will just miss out and come 9th or 10th

Votes: 33 43.4%
  • No, we will fall apart and lose most of our remaining games

Votes: 24 31.6%

• Total voters
NZWarriors.com
We look like a team that believed our own hype, a team that thinks we just need to turn up and we will win.

My hope is that as painful as this year has been it will be good for us in the long run. Some tough lessons that hopefully the entire organisation is willing to take on board and learn from.
Stop walking around acting like we are the Penrith panthers going for four in row and put in the efforts in all areas that we need to

bit weird to hear the fox commentators say prior to the titans and broncos game that the two teams are playing for the 8 - and that the broncs would likely make it .... both are in worse positions than us.

For my part, until it's not possible i'm gong to keep believing that we'll make it in

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
bit weird to hear the fox commentators say prior to the titans and broncos game that the two teams are playing for the 8 - and that the broncs would likely make it .... both are in worse positions than us.

For my part, until it's not possible i'm gong to keep believing that we'll make it in
The Dragons upset over the Storm has them looking likely to take 8th. But as you say I hope we show some fight for these remaining games until its not possible. If its a continuation of last nights performance it will be a limp end to the season.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
The Dragons upset over the Storm has them looking likely to take 8th. But as you say I hope we show some fight for these remaining games until its not possible. If its a continuation of last nights performance it will be a limp end to the season.
yeah, noticed that - will be hard to get in now .. sad

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
you know looking at the weekend games and the remaining draw I'm going to stick with my thought that we scrape in ... I don't think the cowboys are going to make it, probably will lose their last 4, which opens up another spot... the dragons are starting to go well and that throws a spanner in, but also puts pressure on the dogs ... eagles have a tough run in too, except for the tigers

We can do this - going keep holding on that - call me delusional, whatever, don't care

If the warriors win their remaining games will they make the top8?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back