• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

NRL 2024 NRL FINALS WEEK 1

NZWarriors.com
Sharks needed that last try.

Storm were just smothering them, Sharks were even struggling to get to a kick.

Storm in the ruck tho lol......the extra pushes, locking arms up, not giving room in the play the ball......i mean they do it better than anyone else but FFS i wish a ref would just come out and penalize the shit out of them.

Clearly the better team tho, all that dominance and only 4 points in it tho.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
lol the Storm get a ruck interference penalty. That's just taking the piss now.
no fan of the sharks, however what is going on here ? - it's all so obvious, the continual walking off the mark, the markers interfering (I liked how hunt gave grant a shove, and somehow didn't get penalized for it as grant was clearly pulling some shit) etc etc.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back