• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

NRL 2024 NRL FINALS WEEK 1

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
He's as legendary as this modern age gets. It's hard to compare different generations but Cleary is a gun
John's did it dragging the knights with him, although he had Chief, buderus gidley etc. Cleary has a better team around him but have seen him drag the Panthers to a win, he just didn't have to do it every week like John's did. If my memory serves me right John's would have a better origin record.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Man the Storm get away with so much in the ruck.

They just hold on, don’t release and constantly crowd the ptb.

It’s fucked that the refs won’t call multiple infringements against them.

I’ll be honest. I think Bellamy knows that he can control the tempo if he controls the ruck. Let the ref call 6 agains and penalties, he doesn’t give a fuck. He knows the ref can’t keep doing it but they can.

Eventually they end up winning the entire contest because they refuse to play fair.

They make their own rules and the nrl don’t do shit about it.

They just hold on, don’t release and constantly crowd the ptb.

It’s fucked that the refs won’t call multiple infringements against them.

I’ll be honest. I think Bellamy knows that he can control the tempo if he controls the ruck. Let the ref call 6 agains and penalties, he doesn’t give a fuck. He knows the ref can’t keep doing it but they can.

Eventually they end up winning the entire contest because they refuse to play fair.

They make their own rules and the nrl don’t do shit about it.
Also watch them hook their arms into the ball carrying hand in the tackle. Means they have to "untangle" their arms out slowing the ruck even more. Not sure if this is legal or not but I see this more in Storm games than others.

Also watch them hook their arms into the ball carrying hand in the tackle. Means they have to "untangle" their arms out slowing the ruck even more. Not sure if this is legal or not but I see this more in Storm games than others.

What about strategically standing in the defensive line on kick returns so defenders can’t get a fair grab.

There’s just so much to their overall game.

Every single aspect geared to give themselves an advantage but it only works because the refs allow it.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
No surprise the one play the ball Grant struggled to get from dummy half was a play the ball from NAS.

Some of his play the balls get rolled back like a rocket.

What about strategically standing in the defensive line on kick returns so defenders can’t get a fair grab.

There’s just so much to their overall game.

Every single aspect geared to give themselves an advantage but it only works because the refs allow it.
the massive flop on hynes after that late penalty as well ?...

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back