• If you have difficulty connecting to certain section of the site i.e. Home/Forums, then please refresh your browser cache.

Select your browser from the options on this link and it will walk you through the steps.

If you still have difficulty, send a message.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

NRL NRL 2024 FINALS WEEK 3

Cleary's periphials are next level.

Gets the ball from broken play, probably had one glance there and was able to sum up in an instant they had numbers and the kick was the option........and then executes.

Never thought there;d be a halfback to rival Joey......by the end of his career tho Cleary will pass him......maybe he already has.
He (Cleary) is looking better than Lewis at club level. Lewis did more at rep level.

NZWarriors.com
Obviously Addins going to be a big in for the Sharks. Trying to picture if he;s the difference in them reaching Penrith/Storm levels?

I dont think he will be. They just seem to lack composure at critical times, and probably a bit of direction as well.

Nikora's been their best all year tbh.....an important player for the Kiwis.
Trindall likely to be starting half next year since Hynes seems more like a handbrake. Hynes at fullback would offer more than Kennedy as well. Can see them in the top 4 again next year.

If I am Storm maybe I get one of my goons to chicken wing Cleary's bad shoulder next week and take him out. Worth ten minutes in the bin. As cynical as that is the thought will temporarily occur to Bellamy.

That's the best performance I have seen by an individual in a rugby league match ever.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Back