Politics 🗳️ NZ Politics

NZWarriors.com
Does anyone else find Andrew Bayly’s conduct mildly entertaining?

I mean, what a savage. Turning up as an esteemed guest and blasting a hard worker as a loser and doing the L shape. And telling them to drink some wine and fuck off

Poor form, but it is actually quite funny

I mean, what a savage. Turning up as an esteemed guest and blasting a hard worker as a loser and doing the L shape. And telling them to drink some wine and fuck off

Think it’s tricky because we’ve all got different sense of humours. Someone else might find it entertaining to break his nose if he talked to them like that. That’s obviously assault, but is it not a provocation to approach someone like that?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account

Strangely he was visiting the business premises late on a Friday afternoon.
Maybe after a long lunch. Just guessing

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Think it’s tricky because we’ve all got different sense of humours. Someone else might find it entertaining to break his nose if he talked to them like that. That’s obviously assault, but is it not a provocation to approach someone like that?
J Key got it wrong when he tugged a girl’s ponytail in what he said was a playful manner

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Now watch the number of times Luxon pats people on the back when greeting them
He’s probably trained to do that. It’s a leadership display saying ‘I’m here for you/ I’ve got your back’

I was at a function years ago and watched John Key work a room. He would mimic the body language of whoever he was with. You had your arms crossed, we would do the same. Had your hands on your hips he was the same. You could actually see a person change their stance and a moment later, Key would slowly do the same. Training.

Don’t think the hair thing was trained though! Luxon’s probably jealous of everyone’s hair…

Does anyone know what was said leading up to this?

Why did the worker get picked out? There must be some context?

Wearing a big ‘vote for Chippy’ badge?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
The efficiency argument is a massive beat up IMO. You don't cut funding to find efficiency, that fucks the whole thing up.
I'm not suggesting cutting funding to find efficiency but accountability for the funding received. And not to mean "making a profit" but to use the money to try and achieve the best outcomes for the taxpayers and those receiving services or providing assets such as infrastructure. It's about achieving a balance and trying to achieve the best outcomes.... not continuously throwing money at something and hoping that something will work out (much like the massive increases in budget under the previous government) or stripping it back so things are underfunded (like this government).

On the Wellington Council intervention. Kieran McAnulty was on the radio this morning.

He was the local government minister for Labour and said there were quite a few times they were looking to intervene in different councils. He also said this was on the lower scale of government intervention.

To balance this out he did say he'd need this looks worse than the report and he'd also need to review it more to critique it.

On the Wellington Council intervention. Kieran McAnulty was on the radio this morning.

He was the local government minister for Labour and said there were quite a few times they were looking to intervene in different councils. He also said this was on the lower scale of government intervention.

To balance this out he did say he'd need this looks worse than the report and he'd also need to review it more to critique it.
It was refreshing to hear a politician actually have a considered response to what the opposite party was doing. It gets tiresome listening to pollies having a hernia about everything their opposite does

More of McAnuty / less of Chippie

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back