• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Politics đź—łď¸Ź NZ Politics

I don’t really focus on individual MP’s as all parties are a bunch of individuals that do weird things and all parties have stupid individuals.

But man, the Greens need to reflect on their candidate selections. Shoplifting; migrant exploitation; benefit fraud; bullying… seems more a party wide cultural issue rather than rogue individuals.

Entitlement and self centred!

This really undermines the moral high ground the Greens build their support base on.

Bad year for them so far.

NZWarriors.com
I don’t really focus on individual MP’s as all parties are a bunch of individuals that do weird things and all parties have stupid individuals.

But man, the Greens need to reflect on their candidate selections. Shoplifting; migrant exploitation; benefit fraud; bullying… seems more a party wide cultural issue rather than rogue individuals.

This really undermines the moral high ground the Greens build their support base on.

The Greens candidates are a reflection of their membership and supporters just like all the others.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account

and they’re supposed to be the good guys!

Last edited:
The Greens candidates are a reflection of their membership and supporters just like all the others.
this is an ugly truth in a lot of ways
The ACT party candidates (and ex party president) are a reflection of their membership and supporters just like all the others

The National party candidates (Beating kids with bed legs, chinese spies) are a reflection of their membership and supporters just like all the others

Every party has sordid shit going on, what a mess.

The ACT party candidates (and ex party president) are a reflection of their membership and supporters just like all the others

The National party candidates (Beating kids with bed legs, chinese spies) are a reflection of their membership and supporters just like all the others

Every party has sordid shit going on, what a mess.sa
I am not disagreeing with the comment. That's why I said it was an ugly truth

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account

Every party has sordid shit going on, what a mess.
From memory ACT dealt with their dodgy candidates before the election, so a little different.
Your comparison with the National candidate for Tauranga is a poor one. Again, it was investigated when it came to attention and it wasn't a current issue like with Darleen Tana.

It's a ridiculous statement to say about any party.
The MPs have let down the voters values... rather than having 340 000 voters shoplifters, migrant exploiters etc
So you are anticipating a mass-exodus of voter support for the Greens given their MP’s haven’t upheld the values of the supporter base?

I’m not holding my breath.

So you are anticipating a mass-exodus of voter support for the Greens given their MP’s haven’t upheld the values of the supporter base?

I’m not holding my breath.
The election is 2 and half years away... that's a long time in politics.

Maybe if another party could fulfil and follow through on those values yes.

From memory ACT dealt with their dodgy candidates before the election, so a little different.
Your comparison with the National candidate for Tauranga is a poor one. Again, it was investigated when it came to attention and it wasn't a current issue like with Darleen Tana.
juju juju would like political parties to trawl back through the annals of history and repunish adults for their sins committed (and dealt with) during their childhoods

hopefully the time I paid for one stage on a two-stage bus journey when I was in intermediate doesn't get brought out into the cold light of day for me to get punished as an adult, and thrown to the wolves

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
juju juju would like political parties to trawl back through the annals of history and repunish adults for their sins committed (and dealt with) during their childhoods

hopefully the time I paid for one stage on a two-stage bus journey when I was in intermediate doesn't get brought out into the cold light of day for me to get punished as an adult, and thrown to the wolves
Spoken like a true private school boy.

It's a bit weird to get defensive when someone says it's a bit off to tarnish a whole voter base of the by the actions of MPs.

You righty freaks on this thread do come across as half Jami Lee Ross and half David Seymour messaging kids children though thats for sure.

The election is 2 and half years away... that's a long time in politics.

Maybe if another party could fulfil and follow through on those values yes.
Sure but I can almost guarantee we won’t see any step change down in the next poll. The supporter base will turn a blind eye to it.

Spoken like a true private school boy.
Eh?
It's a bit weird to get defensive when someone says it's a bit off to tarnish a whole voter base of the by the actions of MPs.

You righty freaks on this thread do come across as half Jami Lee Ross and half David Seymour messaging kids children though thats for sure.
You are hypocritical, selecting when you want to suggest a voter base shouldn’t be tarnished by the actions of MPs, then go on to suggest a voter base should be tarnished by MPs

Quite an odd duo of stances to take, all in the same post

No wonder this generation is confused

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back