Social NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

Still waiting on a few of the lads to join the newly created league. We are going to set up a second one for anyone who missed out on the first as well.

I am either going to come last or first as I have made some high risk picks. Book me in for the wooden spoon now!!!!
Is my unlofty position being challenged!?
My basic mistake is trying to go for top class 13, leaving myself having to load the Substitute 4 and the Emergency 4 with $230K Rookies. Which is bad enough AutoPick picks 8 Rookies for you. Stupid when you don't plan ahead/plan based on your guesswork (ie AFB might leave during the season, so-and-so might retire etc).

Could someone DM me the new code, please?

Is my unlofty position being challenged!?
My basic mistake is trying to go for top class 13, leaving myself having to load the Substitute 4 and the Emergency 4 with $230K Rookies. Which is bad enough AutoPick picks 8 Rookies for you. Stupid when you don't plan ahead/plan based on your guesswork (ie AFB might leave during the season, so-and-so might retire etc).

Could someone DM me the new code, please?

I am coming for you Fullahs and your designs on eighteenth!!!

So are we still going ahead with that first competition too? When I saw the code in here I jumped in, thinking that I didn't have to respond in here to say I was keen first.
Gotta respond in the thread ideally

You, if Dan has time tonight, will receive, Tookey, a PM for the overflow league in a few hours

The first league looks like it is full with 18 entrants

This is the sign up sheet for the overflow league

1 Dan Commissioner (I think he has agreed)
2 Wrighty - to keep an eye om things as organiser
3 Tookey
4 Mr Blonde

The first league looks like it is full with 18 entrants

3 Tookey
4 Mr Blonde
Keen

3 Tookey
4 Mr Blonde
5 Rizzah

3 Tookey
4 Mr Blonde
5 Rizzah

OK The overflow league might full up as well. So be sure to respond in this thread quickly to not miss out if you are thinking of playing.

As mentioned I will talk to Dan and Warriors92 to see if we can cross compare results from both leagues and announce an overall champion - who gets Tajhay's ring apparently !!!!!

3 Tookey
4 Mr Blonde
5 Rizzah
6 Jonesy101

I can be in both if it squares numbers up (need even numbers)
Let's do that and if we get a surge in overflow sign ups then is it ok if you and I drop put of the overflow? Hope I explained that properly.

By the way Warriorsfan92 can we compare results of the overflow league contestants points to the OG group's contestants and have an overall winner or is it too complex and everything is relative?

3 Tookey
4 Mr Blonde
5 Rizzah
6 Jonesy101
7 Warriorsfan92