Pick Your Team Warriors vs Titans - Round 8, 2024 PICK YOUR TEAM

I would not risk him in this anzac game and try get him ready for Magic Round. Surely we have to play safe here?

TMM to halfback and maybe Mr fix it RTS to six? (I don't like that option) but it may work.

Could we sign Toby Sexton?
Do cause SJ has a niggle you want to move RTS again to another position he has never played or maybe we should just sign Toby Sexton.

Ahahahahaha mate you have lost your mind

We're to pretty. That's our problem. Kick all the pretty boys out. Keep our Eww yuck players and we look scary!

Pretty - SJ - TMM - RTS - CNK - Ali Leiataua - Berry - Tuaupiki are goooooone!
Harris is gone too. When his hair is tied up on the side of his head. Looks like he has to many pronouns on his resume.
Bunty, That hair ain't fooling us. To pretty ! Goooone!

Ewwww - Addin , Barney , Ale , Laban & Easter Island Head King of Ewww, Marata - Zyon Maiu’u, Sorry kid! You're Eww! Dylan , And Lussick, EWW!
Starting pack of Eww"s.

On the fence - Egan, Front on he could get a pass. Side profile is def ewww - Dalin , Montoya , Ford - Jazz.

Pompey is def a Eww. He comes in with the on the fence squad Dalin & Montoya. Kosi is def EWW, He'll keep his spot in the Eww squad all year. Farr will start somewhere. He's Eww and a Ginger. Double Eww.

I'm telling you. Eww yucks have no problem getting their faces smashed in. Pretty boys to worried about what gel they'll use on game day.

Somebody pass this on to club management. We have Eww coaches too. They'll agree.
1713769360395.gif

We're to pretty. That's our problem. Kick all the pretty boys out. Keep our Eww yuck players and we look scary!

Pretty - SJ - TMM - RTS - CNK - Ali Leiataua - Berry - Tuaupiki are goooooone!
Harris is gone too. When his hair is tied up on the side of his head. Looks like he has to many pronouns on his resume.
Bunty, That hair ain't fooling us. To pretty ! Goooone!

Ewwww - Addin , Barney , Ale , Laban & Easter Island Head King of Ewww, Marata - Zyon Maiu’u, Sorry kid! You're Eww! Dylan , And Lussick, EWW!
Starting pack of Eww"s.

On the fence - Egan, Front on he could get a pass. Side profile is def ewww - Dalin , Montoya , Ford - Jazz.

Pompey is def a Eww. He comes in with the on the fence squad Dalin & Montoya. Kosi is def EWW, He'll keep his spot in the Eww squad all year. Farr will start somewhere. He's Eww and a Ginger. Double Eww.

I'm telling you. Eww yucks have no problem getting their faces smashed in. Pretty boys to worried about what gel they'll use on game day.

Somebody pass this on to club management. We have Eww coaches too. They'll agree.
Whatever you are smoking pass it around.

Sounds like SJ will keep being managed through until we have enough troops back to minimize his being out. I suspect AW is hoping CHT will be back sooner rather than later to play in the halves with TMM

The Titans flew into Auckland today

That is serious intent
Good on them. As much as I want it to be a packed crowd, celebrate the servicemen and then we smash them.

If we want it to be a new tradition so we keep a home game on ANZAC Day we need it to be supported. That is sorted with the sell out. An opposition wanting to embrace the day also helps.

I know the flipside to this argument is our hidings in Melbourne but the Storm were getting big crowds due to Kiwis turning up. If we can get a strong game here every year we are less likely to get sent back to Melbourne.

Good on them. As much as I want it to be a packed crowd, celebrate the servicemen and then we smash them.

If we want it to be a new tradition so we keep a home game on ANZAC Day we need it to be supported. That is sorted with the sell out. An opposition wanting to embrace the day also helps.

I know the flipside to this argument is our hidings in Melbourne but the Storm were getting big crowds due to Kiwis turning up. If we can get a strong game here every year we are less likely to get sent back to Melbourne.
Imagine how silly we'll look if the rudderless Tohs go there and win after us getting flogged in that fixture for a millennia 😂

Imagine how silly we'll look if the rudderless Tohs go there and win after us getting flogged in that fixture for a millennia 😂
Not going to happen. The state the bunnies are in I'm hoping they get flogged by plenty so the media can feel sorry for them instead of us for a change on ANZAC day. Just a small matter of us beating the titans first I guess

Back