Go Media Stadium

Sunday
Night
18:05

Dolphins

Team Lists

Screenshot_20240523_194239_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20240523_194259_Facebook.jpg

I have said this before but I think we should leave players wives and whanau out of our jokes. I wouldn't like it if I were a player seeing my wife having made jokes about her. The players themselves though are a different story and should be accountable so long as no lines are crossed.
I don't know Wrighty, Usually i believe that going at players wives & families are off limits. In this case, It's not Addin causing the shit. It is his wife. Calling the club useless and shit is having a go at the players, coaches, management & the fans. And it's not the first time.
She even went at New Zealanders for being shit/cheap/broke people for not buying her product. Surely a subtle jab here & there is ok? Lol......No? Yeah ok then.

I have said this before but I think we should leave players wives and whanau out of our jokes. I wouldn't like it if I were a player seeing my wife having made jokes about her. The players themselves though are a different story and should be accountable so long as no lines are crossed.

Depends on who is wearing the pants at home and public though, she is well known for crapping on kiwis and I didn’t make a joke about her physics or other inappropriate areas

No Shaun , No Addin against the 4th best team on the ladder.

2023 Round 14 Warriors 30 Dolphins 8
2023 Round 27 Warriors 10 Dolphins 34

Tom Ale to start instead of Addin is the speculation in media. No news who will step on to the bench. might not come out until tomorrow.

I don't know Wrighty, Usually i believe that going at players wives & families are off limits. In this case, It's not Addin causing the shit. It is his wife. Calling the club useless and shit is having a go at the players, coaches, management & the fans. And it's not the first time.
She even went at New Zealanders for being shit/cheap/broke people for not buying her product. Surely a subtle jab here & there is ok? Lol......No? Yeah ok then.
It is hard when we all have different back grounds and upbringings to say what is ok so we will all have to try to get along with each other as best we can. I was born in the 1970s and the morals and values I grew up with included
1) False modesty to the point of lieing. We would say we weren't good at maths even if we were top of the class. The All Blacks such as Grant Fox wouldn't take an interview question about an upcoming tour to Argentina as he would say he didn't know if he was going to be selected or not. While today's black caps and all blacks talk confidently about being good. Unheard of in my generation to admit you were good.
2) Criticising a lady in public even when she is in the wrong and is asking for it isn't something that would happen in the era I grew up in or at least how I remember it - unless she was a public figure like Margaret Thatcher.

It is hard when we all have different back grounds and upbringings to say what is ok so we will all have to try to get along with each other as best we can. I was born in the 1970s and the morals and values I grew up with included
1) False modesty to the point of lieing. We would say we weren't good at maths even if we were top of the class. The All Blacks such as Grant Fox wouldn't take an interview question about an upcoming tour to Argentina as he would say he didn't know if he was going to be selected or not. While today's black caps and all blacks talk confidently about being good. Unheard of in my generation to admit you were good.
2) Criticising a lady in public even when she is in the wrong and is asking for it isn't something that would happen in the era I grew up in or at least how I remember it - unless she was a public figure like Margaret Thatcher.
Different era's Wrighty. People of all ages & genders are being held accountable for the shit that comes out of their mouth's. The invention of the internet is the worst & best thing that could of happened for human beings. The internet is a courthouse. And we are the judge, jury & executioners. You're right. Leave families out of it. Unless you're making a point of coming after us. Then i believe it's fair game. Keeping pg & classy of course.

Pundits have stated that if Barnett plays well this weekend he is in line for a bench spot 14-17 for NSW in Origin.

This would be a major honour for him and the Warriors. We have never had a SOO player in the time I have been a fan since 2017.
Who was the last SOO player that was an active Warrior while playing a SOO match?

Pundits have stated that if Barnett plays well this weekend he is in line for a bench spot 14-17 for NSW in Origin.

This would be a major honour for him and the Warriors. We have never had a SOO player in the time I have been a fan since 2017.
Who was the last SOO player that was an active Warrior while playing a SOO match?
Pricey i think

Jacob Lilyman played 10 matches for the maroons between 2011-2017 while contracted with us

Just heard o

TBH I would start him for NSW. His defense is huge and he leads the line speed on D. First 20 minutes of SOO is usually the teams smashing each other and he would be perfect for that.

Jacob Lilyman played 10 matches for the maroons between 2011-2017 while contracted with us
So Price and Lilyman. So Barnett would be 3rd ever in 30 years? Nobody else? seems like a very small list????

Back