Kickoff In:

Go Media Stadium

Sunday
Night
18:05

Dolphins

Team Lists

I try not to be too quick to judge, but an absolute dickhead move

Kinda see not being with the team to celebrate a potential season defying win as that, he couldn't give two shits about the club he plays for, but what suits himself.

I do take it as a sign that he wants out, its also a sign he's willing to be disruptive to get his own way. For such a big unit, he's acts like the biggest little bitch around. Sulks and tantrums more than my 2 year old.

Kinda see not being with the team to celebrate a potential season defying win as that, he couldn't give two shits about the club he plays for, but what suits himself.

I do take it as a sign that he wants out, its also a sign he's willing to be disruptive to get his own way. For such a big unit, he's acts like the biggest little bitch around. Sulks and tantrums more than my 2 year old.
Gotta make a stand on behaviour like this. If he won't play then make him sit for the rest of the year. Don't let him go early.

Hopefully the win against Penrith would have given them confidence and will get the job done against the Dolphins. Good to see Marata back after being out for so long. Can't say the same about Berry. AFB not being in the dressing room with the team after the win says something. He's upset about something. If his mind isn't in it then I think he should be released early.

It's quite disappointing this is one of the club's biggest victories ever and he couldn't be stuffed to do the basics.

If the rib thing is really an excuse, he literally had his worst game in the weekend, was it deliberate? That's borderline match fixing TBH, unbelievable.

I get putting him on the bench of Cup lol but if it's true he's dragging the team culture etc then the biggest F U the club can do is to like, ship him to the Tigers for the rest of the season and we get Ice on loan for this year, plus a clause he can't play against us, seriously, use him as the club's tool and get what we need for this year to give the premiership a go. Paying him and not play him is probably what he wants.

I hope Marata isn't being rushed back because they knew this stand down was coming
Doubt that very much.

The club has been very careful with it's rehab program to date.

In fact the only hiccup I can think of was leaving Ali Leiataua out there running on a buggered ankle, although to be fair, it is the protocol with an ankle, see if it can weight bear and then see if they can run if off.

I tend to scrutinize the Warriors medicos heavily with my own background being in healthcare. And yeah, I have found it hard to see any issue with anything they are doing.

Perhaps they need to pull Wade now until he relearns his leg tackles? but that ain't on the medicos.

I can't see him coming back from this to be honest.

The only caveat is unless there's been a change in AFBs family situation and that was playing on his mind, but to walk out after one of our best ever victories, and to be down about 60-70% of his usual output during a match is pretty high end disrespect.

But the thing I don't get is that he was named on Tuesday. All of this was known then. So what's happened between then and now for Webby to say he needs to address this?

I hope we don't get the Matt Lodge treatment and this is all swept under the rug, I wanna know what's going on

I can't see him coming back from this to be honest.

The only caveat is unless there's been a change in AFBs family situation and that was playing on his mind, but to walk out after one of our best ever victories, and to be down about 60-70% of his usual output during a match is pretty high end disrespect.

But the thing I don't get is that he was named on Tuesday. All of this was known then. So what's happened between then and now for Webby to say he needs to address this?

I hope we don't get the Matt Lodge treatment and this is all swept under the rug, I wanna know what's going on
I would think he would be given time to provide an explanation. Normal HR practice. That time might have expired last evening.

Gotta make a stand on behaviour like this. If he won't play then make him sit for the rest of the year. Don't let him go early.
Can't see the Sharks having the cap for him to fit in this year anyway - If he has attitude problems and doesn't want to be here then I have no problem them letting him go early - just as long as we play hard ball

Well done Andrew Webster for this decision. It would not have been an easy one to make. Team comes first and values comes first even before the need to put best players out on the paddock on the weekend. In the long run the club and Addin will be stronger for this.
No need to look any further than this week as the article said Addin accept accountability which means he won't do it again. One time mistake. We hope at least.

Back