Warriors

Kickoff In:

Go Media Stadium

Sunday
Night
18:05

Dolphins

Team Lists

I guess every other player and his dog has been out so far this year, it only makes sense that AFB gets hit with it too.

I think I'd prefer Moala-Graham on the wing. Kosi has a long road to get back into the team, Montoya has been mostly rocks this year, and we're quite stacked in the centres already so to unearth a good winger would be huge right now

The speculation on AFB probably explains the make-up of the bench that was named.

14 Ale
15 Tevga
16 Laban
17 Niukore

That doesn't look like the type of bench we have had the last few years. When the side was first named I was expecting some changes likely a utility coming in. Or as we have seen with some of the injured players. Niukore would drop out late.

Now it is more likely AFB out and some swapping around.

Can't quote the post with the pic of Rocco and his hand (thanks for posting Levonsnow😝 Levonsnow😝 ).

Yeah that ain't a plaster cast Rocco is wearing, it is a support, like Tubigrip, I can see how it looks like plaster of paris or the fiberglass compound hard coverings.

The dressing is too thin, and if you look at his knuckles there is a big gap.

Looks more like something you would wear to protect a cut. Or if you look really closely the Index finger has been isolated and has some odd covering going on...suggestive of a sprained finger, or dislocated knuckle. Again, injuries that can recover fast.

Makes sense now why he is fit to start.

Last edited:
Can't quote the post with the pic of Rocco and his hand (thanks for posting Levonsnow😝 Levonsnow😝 ).

Yeah that ain't a plaster cast Rocco is wearing, it is a support, like Tubigrip, I can see how it looks like plaster of paris or the fiberglass compound hard coverings.

The dressing is too thin, and if you look at his knuckles there is a big gap.

Looks more like something you would wear to protect a cut.

Makes sense now why he is fit to start.
Mate this is good news 💪 Thankyou for clarifying.

Ale to starting prop, Zyon Maiu’u onto the bench?

Would say Niukore to start, but he has missed so much, better to ease him into things, and in the role he will actually fill the rest of the year.

Dont have much to say on AFB himself. Knob end.

Do wonder if Sharks fans are seeing red flags at all, or if they are just going to be clamouring to get him this year since he unhappy here

Back