Warriors

Kickoff In:

Go Media Stadium

Sunday
Night
18:05

Dolphins

Team Lists

Tuaupiki was outstanding last week but he'd be the unlucky one for me this week.
Never been a CHT fan (as our go to guy) but am warming to him because, injury plagued 2021 aside, he can actually kick the ball long. TMM chalked up big metres last weekend because he was our sole kicker but it was largely hit & hope stuff.
I think if CNK plays Fullback then we have better field position than if Tuaupiki plays there too & we get more cracks on the Dolphins tryline.
Sorry Taine.

CHT at fullback will be injured or puffed out before halftime though 🤣

Can Rocco Berry do more to help the forwards in yardage?

He needs to put more weight on, because a guy with his size should be getting 130m a game!
That's actually a very fair question.

Looks like the back 5 are all getting 100+m per game except Rocco.

Last 4 games:

vs Dragons 8 runs for 67m
vs Titans 6 runs for 43m
vs Knights 7 runs for 59m
vs Roosters 10 runs for 75m

he has 3 games over 100m this season out of 10 played. 2 in the first 2 rounds. the only other one in the extra time game against Manly

I know there is a lot of love for Rocco but is he being found out a little this season?

Last 4 games:

vs Titans 6 runs for 43m

he has 3 games over 100m this season out of 10 played. 2 in the first 2 rounds. the only other one in the extra time game against Manly

I know there is a lot of love for Rocco but is he being found out a little this season?
Thank you for that! Just tell the kid keep doing what your doing but also take 15 runs a game.

Last 4 games:

vs Titans 6 runs for 43m

It's just not his role and so it shouldn't be (based on his size not the position). He is nowhere near the strength of our other outside backs. Having DWZ, CNK, Monty and RTS/Pompey should be more than enough to help out the middle. Does Webby let him off with a light workload as a result? Hell no, he makes him work his ass off on kick chase

It's just not his role and so it shouldn't be (based on his size not the position). He is nowhere near the strength of our other outside backs. Having DWZ, CNK, Monty and RTS/Pompey should be more than enough to help out the middle. Does Webby let him off with a light workload as a result? Hell no, he makes him work his ass off on kick chase
Is he actually 94kg? A guy his size and 94 kg should take more than seven runs a game.

Surely he can do both, look at the Roosters back 5!

On kick chase? And DWZ is right next to him when he does that but still takes his hit ups and makes his metres How big is DWZ?

Reactions: CWC
Back