Warriors

Kickoff In:

Go Media Stadium

Saturday
Afternoon
17:00

Broncos

Team Lists

This has to Webster's last game of no changes. If the Harris and RTS get torched then they must be dropped.
If RTS can handle his own against Cobbo then ok but if not the experiment needs to end or go and learn in cup.

im just not vibing the RTS and tohu selections, maybe tohu has earned the good will after being so good last year but RTS hasnt had a good game since he returned surely he should go nswcup to atleast get some reps in, rest of the team I can live with just want walker 13 and MGT centre maybe Ale over capewell after origin.

This has to Webster's last game of no changes. If the Harris and RTS get torched then they must be dropped.
If RTS can handle his own against Cobbo then ok but if not the experiment needs to end or go and learn in cup.
Guess his thinking is too tough to give the young guys a chance v. Broncos but our season is all but over.
Should have been used younguns last week.
Hindsight I suppose but it gotta happen sooner or later

Unless there are a couple of last minute changes I will be disappointed.
The only changes, are what's been forced on Webster.
I agree you can't change a team but give some of our young guns a chance.

It will be the same team we get all year, regardless of results.

In previous years it’s been a case of no one better to put in, not this year….

A not unexpected team list for the Broncos match. All coaches tend to put faith in the guys that have got the job done in the past. Personally I would have dumped Tohu to the bench, Montoya to the 💙 Mighty NSW team and like wise with SJ. But there is a very good reason I'm not an NRL coach. At this stage I reckon we get behind Webby and the boys and cheer them onto victory.

How in the hell did Jazz make the team. Worst player on the park last week
No CNK was. And if you drop anyone for bad performance last week you can't stop at just one guy as there were 5-6 guys with career worst performances. 5-6 is too many to drop so Jazz lives to fight another day even though he was one of the players with a terrible effort.

Back