• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

TeamList Warriors v Tigers - [Round 21, 2024]

Warriors vs Tigers

Warriors

Kickoff In:

Go Media Stadium

Friday
Night
20:00

Tigers

Team Lists

If they’ve got a soft spot for him, it’s obviously that’s something they’ve seen at training. He’s a confidence player, just needs to start well.

I have a soft spot for him, he loves the club and never lacks effort. That being said this is probably his last chance. Hope he can deliver.

That’s the problem though isn’t it. They should judging his performance in the game and not how hard he trains or how nice a guy he is..

NZWarriors.com
If they’ve got a soft spot for him, it’s obviously that’s something they’ve seen at training. He’s a confidence player, just needs to start well.

I have a soft spot for him, he loves the club and never lacks effort. That being said this is probably his last chance. Hope he can deliver.
His last game was poor. And I am sorry but he did lack effort.

That’s the problem though isn’t it. They should judging his performance in the game and not how hard he trains or how nice a guy he is..

There’s not a lot of other alternatives in fairness, we are missing five outside backs. It’s a shoot out between him and Tu and given that Ali and MTG have 5 1st grade games between them it makes sense to go with the experienced player.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
There’s not a lot of other alternatives in fairness, we are missing five outside backs. It’s a shoot out between him and Tu and given that Ali and MTG have 5 1st grade games between them it makes sense to go with the experienced player.

Setu is 25 years old 😮
If there was ever a team you wanted him to debut it’s the Tigers and their young squad of no names ..

MGT and Kosi have reps in NSW Cup together so should be on the same page; go well boys!
Might not be on the same side of the field with DWZ a lock on the right Wing. Even though Leiataua played right Centre last week, when both he & MGT last played NSW Cup together, MGT played right side with Ali on the left

Last edited:
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Might not even be on the same side of the field with DWZ a lock on the right Wing. Even though Leiataua played right Centre last week, when both he & MGT last played NSW Cup together, MGT played right side with Ali on the left
spells for disaster then with Kosi on his wrong side too,

See the news on bateman being released for the season to play for Warrington. The official plan is he will return for two years. I though bizzare things happen at our club. We've got nothing on the Tigers.

Papali'i was going well at the Eels. Sure, he was restless committing to the Tigers. But it is still amazing how his form has fallen off to the point the bottom placed Tigers don't want him but the defending premiers do.

They went on a recruitment drive a few years ago. If Bateman doesn't return they have churned through players pretty quickly.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
A fair point but when that experienced player is worst than every rookie outside back I have seen come through.....

As much as Kosi is not the answer, neither is Setu Tu. I'd rather have Kosi to be fair. He is relatively safe under the highball, can break tackles, and has some experience. He has big flaws, but they are not much different to Tu's who can have some shockers.

Kosi had a horror game against the Roosters, but I thought he cam back well (after a bad start) against the Dolphins, and was solid enough in a team that got destroyed against the Titans.

We better get some troops back in a fortnight though. I'd hope that the club moves on from Kosi in the off season too.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Kosi gives everyone PTSD. What about a winger from Flegg?

As much as Kosi is not the answer, neither is Setu Tu. I'd rather have Kosi to be fair. He is relatively safe under the highball, can break tackles, and has some experience. He has big flaws, but they are not much different to Tu's who can have some shockers.

Kosi had a horror game against the Roosters, but I thought he cam back well (after a bad start) against the Dolphins, and was solid enough in a team that got destroyed against the Titans.

We better get some troops back in a fortnight though. I'd hope that the club moves on from Kosi in the off season too.
Had a few decent games in nsw cup in recent times too. Was the captain on the field when Horsborgh decided to attack Laban. When we often have success, our back 5 makes good metres to give our forwards a breather, I like this back 5 in the potential for run metres potential

I actually DGAF who takes the field this week.

It is a must-win game. Not for the team’s season but for my supporter energy until next year

If we can’t at least limp over the 80 minute mark with more points than the tigers, that’s it for me this year. I don’t care how we do it

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back