• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

TeamList Warriors v Tigers - [Round 21, 2024]

Warriors vs Tigers

Warriors

Kickoff In:

Go Media Stadium

Friday
Night
20:00

Tigers

Team Lists

None of them will.

Tofu will go another year. Walker will be bounced around the back row. That will push out the bench and none of the young guns will get a solid start.

My point was that the 4 will all overtake Ale, not that they will all be playing regular first grade.

Ale needs to move on if he wants to get consistent game time. I don't see it happening here.

NZWarriors.com
Team News
Warriors: Roger Tuivasa-Sheck moves from wing to fullback to cover for Taine Tuaupiki (head knock) and Ed Kosi comes in on the wing. Moala Graham-Taufa is the new centre in place of Adam Pompey (knee). Props Bunty Afoa and Tom Ale along with utility back Ben Farr have been omitted from the extended squad 24-hours from kick-off, while Setu Tu has been retained as 18th player with Demitric Sifakula as 19th man.

Wests Tigers: With Adam Doueihi being rested, Star To'a returns in the centres while Latu Fainu takes over from Aidan Sezer (suspended) at halfback. Skipper Api Koroisau returns from a calf injury so Tallyn Da Silva moves to the bench. Back-rower Isaiah Papali'i is also back from an ankle injury and Alex Seyfarth (head knock) returns on the bench. Prop David Klemmer (ankle) is replaced by Fonua Pole while Reuben Porter comes in for John Bateman. One day out from the game, Justin Matamua, Kit Laulilii, and Tony Sukkar have been omitted from the extended squad.

Stat Attack
The Warriors have won their last six games against Wests Tigers.
Wests Tigers have not won in New Zealand since 2018.
The Warriors have lost five of their past six games against teams sitting outside the top eight.
Tigers captain Api Koroisau has an 80 per cent winning record against the Warriors.
Warriors winger Dallin Watene-Zelezniak has scored 13 tries in his past 14 games at Go Media Stadium.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Back