Pick Your Team Warriors v Broncos - [Round 17, 2024]

I kind of get the CNK to 6 picks but he has had one ok game there and we have CHT who looks to be a very good 6 when partnering TMM. CNK to centre and CHT to 6 makes a far stronger offer to me.
Agree, but would rather him play there than at centre. Last time he played there for the kiwis he got cooked. Mainly just to find a way to fit Taine into the team who is playing to good not to be in first grade. Wing also an option.

1. CNK
2. RTS
3. MGT
4. Pompey
5. DWZ
6. CHT
7. TMM
8. AFB
9. Egan
10. Barnett
11. Capewell
12. Niukore
13. Walker

14. Lussick
15. Afoa
16. Ford
17. Laban

18. Sifakula
19. Tuapiki

The time has come for Webby to show us what he's about.
First needs to fix his abysmal bench rotations.
Lussick to replace Egan at 30min mark - 50/55th minute
AFB averaged 60minutes last year. So him and Barnett need to be around 55/60min players. Leaves Afoa and Ford to split those 40/50mins.
If he doesn't let him go now and ask for Royce Hunt in return. Would love him as an impact prop.
Laban to play 30mins a game shuffled between left and right.
Ale to spend some time in 💙 Mighty NSW cup at 13. Will take cover some minutes there as Walker won't play 80 and Tohu needs to retire.

Is it the same RTS that everyone is putting at fb or wing that couldnt run down a second rower today? If pace is the solution, Roger isnt an option.

He just needs to wait for the line breakers to arrive at FB 🤷‍♂️😂

Last edited:
1.TT
2.DWZ
3.MGT
4.Pompey
5.Montoya

6.Charnze
7.TMM

8.Barnett
9.Egan
10.Bunty
11.Marata
12.Capewell
13.Walker

14.CHT
15.AFB
16.Ford
17.Ale

Fuck the rest

1 Tauapiki
2 DWZ
3 MTG
4 CNK
5 Setu Tu/Palakasi
6 CHT
7 TMM
8 AFB
9 Egan
10 Ford
11 Barnett
12 Niukore
13 Walker

14 Capewell
15 Ale
16 Zyon Maiu’u
17 Laban

No real 14 as CHT covers it all and Walker goes to 6 then Ale to 13.

Sick of our "good" players.

I have been posting all week about the need for speed,energy & enthusiasm.
Fact is Titans had plenty & we had none.
Tactics Refs etc. are not a major factor imo.
Tactics depend on guys with the ability & willingness to carry out the job.
If AW wheels out the same tired legs again v. the Broncs we will get fxxked again.
Most players realise when times up.
I wouldnt be surprised if a few make this their last year call

I have been posting all week about the need for speed,energy & enthusiasm.
Fact is Titans had plenty & we had none.
Tactics Refs etc. are not a major factor imo.
Tactics depend on guys with the ability & willingness to carry out the job.
If AW wheels out the same tired legs again v. the Broncs we will get fxxked again.
Most players realise when times up.
I wouldnt be surprised if a few make this their last year call
Games like that are usually indication there’s something behind the scenes, and I feel like there could be some upset players that they aren’t being rewarded and players are being picked on yesteryear. Speculation, but that’s my view. Just don’t see how we go from even the storm game to that?

It’s difficult to gauge because everyone was awful and I could only stomach the first half before stopping watching for my blood pressure, but it’s obvious RTS can’t play anywhere else other than fullback. He’s either there or he’s out of the team for me.

Attitude was the main issue in that game and I expect that to be much better whoever is picked. The squad is very veteran heavy so Webster is going to have to balance keeping the dressing room happy vs blooding players for the future. It’s a tough challenge for a 2nd year coach.

Think it's time that RTS is fullback or not at all.
I like the second part, to be honest if we aren’t gone drop him cause there is to much money invested in him then I think the wing for Montoya, I’m a bit of a Monty Stan so I’d rather him tho and rts dropped

Back