Pick Your Team Warriors v Broncos - [Round 17, 2024]

Or maybe he isn't just an emotional cry baby like most on here

Ya unlike the cry babies he only has a few million revenue of interest to worry about and you must have seen his actions behind closed door via your commonsenseTM spy cam, mind share that with us peeps?

Annesly going on about what could of happened in Sheck tackle is horse shit. Cht got literally flipped and landed on/around the neck and play on.
NRL can get f'ed. Once again glad I don't pay for such a poor product.
Il keep supporting the boys for fighting the good fight but I ain't watching this bs and il happily turn off the warriors first sign on a "square up"

1719282351305.png

so, looks like CHT and TMM in the halves.

Anyone expecting any shock calls?
Barnett and Capewell (depending on how he pulls up after getting smashed by 💙 Mighty NSW in Origin 2)to come back in I guess?
Tohu starting at 13?
RTS still at centre?
Any young guns in the team?

Ya unlike the cry babies he only has a few million revenue of interest to worry about and you must have seen his actions behind closed door via your commonsenseTM spy cam, mind share that with us peeps?
I'm sure the Titans game had a huge impact on Vodafone's bottom line :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

I'm sure he summoned Andrew Webster to a meeting and told him to put RTS at fullback immediately

Just thinking about RTS at centre for us. This is going to be an interesting game to see where he is at. He is either going to be marking up against Staggs or Cobbo depending on how they lineup. This will be the first game where he will be likely to get some good ball from the halves - based on the style and structure we had been running versus what TMM/CHT delivered in the previous partnership and a near full strength team. If he can run some good lines and hold on to the ball, he will reap the rewards. We have seen what Berry and Ali delivered with TMM running the show. I feel its now or never for RTS.

Just thinking about RTS at centre for us. This is going to be an interesting game to see where he is at. He is either going to be marking up against Staggs or Cobbo depending on how they lineup. This will be the first game where he will be likely to get some good ball from the halves - based on the style and structure we had been running versus what TMM/CHT delivered in the previous partnership and a near full strength team. If he can run some good lines and hold on to the ball, he will reap the rewards. We have seen what Berry and Ali delivered with TMM running the show. I feel its now or never for RTS.
Yes let’s see if rts can prove the nay sayers wrong including me.

Great insight. I couldn't believe how starved of the ball he was against the Titans.

Back