• Site may be down for a couple of mins. This notice will show up whilst work is ongoing.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Recruitment Warriors 2025/2026 Recruitment & Retention

Warriors 2025/2026 Recruitment & Retention Discussion
C = Club option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract, T = Train & Trial contract

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 29/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 2/6
Unconfirmed Top 30 2025: 29/30
Unconfirmed Development 2025: 3/6 (Luke Hanson, per Zero Tackle)

Confirmed Top 30 2026: 13/30
Confirmed Development 2026: 1/6

2026 Gains: Nil
2026 Losses: Nil

Off Contract: Bunty Afoa, Tom Ale, Jackson Ford, Tohu Harris, Ed Kosi, Ali Leiataua, Te Maire Martin, Marcelo Montoya, Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad, Adam Pompey, Taine Tuaupiki, Dylan Walker, Dallin Watene-Zelezniak, Kalani Going (D), Tanner Stowers-Smith (D), Chanel Harris-Tavita (M), Demitric Sifakula (C)

This thread is solely for Warriors recruitment and retention discussion. Any posts not related to the above will be deleted.

Repeat offenders could have their access to this page limited.

Please be mindful of what you are posting in this thread before clicking the reply button.

Last edited:
NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
I hope Webster has thick skin if this happens. This new article from Curran and this surely being deemed a failure in regards to RTS by the Aussie league media will have him in their crosshairs

Would be a hard one to fathom if so? Surely wouldn’t be a switch back to union with him just pledging his allegiance to Samoa in internationals. Would it be a switch to another nrl team?
My first thought was Rts. I'm guessing Japanese Rugby. Roger is a man of honour & integrity. If he feels he is letting the team down and not able to give his best. He'll probably move his own self on for the good of the team? Might be reading to much into this. My guess it is him tho.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
My first thought was Rts. I'm guessing Japanese Rugby. Roger is a man of honour & integrity. If he feels he is letting the team down and not able to give his best. He'll probably move his own self on for the good of the team? Might be reading to much into this. My guess it is him tho.
Would surely be a hint that we are moving towards prioritising some talent we’ve got coming through. Montoya and CNK off contract at the end of next season that surely wouldn’t be extended

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back