28Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
D1Ben FarrD
D2Etuane FukofukaD
D3Leka Halasima
D4Patrick MoimoiD
D5Tanner Stowers-SmithD
-Jett Cleary-DDD
-James Fisher-Harris-
key: T = Team option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2024: 28/30
Confirmed Development 2024: 5/6

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 26/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 1/6

2025 Gains: James Fisher-Harris (Panthers), Jett Cleary (Panthers Pathways), Kahu Capper (Roosters Pathways)
2025 Losses: Addin Fonua-Blake (Sharks)
2025 Off Contract: Shaun Johnson, Jazz Tevaga

Last edited:
He would be able to get more than that. Look at the teams without a good half or an aging half. Plenty would jump at getting TMM the way he is playing.

I wouldn't think 500k would be enough either, but, if teams are only looking at him as a 7, I don't know how many opportunities are really out there for an out-and-out starting job.

DCE isn't signed past next year, so Manly could go after him if they don't have anyone coming through/want to keep Brooks at 6. Same deal with Reynolds and the Broncos.

The Titans stand out, I don't know who they have coming through, but Carter Gordon is the only half they have on the books past next year, and he hasn't even played league.

Knights, maybe, but they have no money and what feels like 30 halves on the books already.

Bulldogs have Mitchell Woods coming through, and as long as he isn't ready for FG, they would (should) keep going with Sexton. The Raiders will have the same thing with Sanders and Fogarty.

Other than them, Every other 7 job seems pretty well wrapped up, at least for the next couple of years

I wouldn't think 500k would be enough either, but, if teams are only looking at him as a 7, I don't know how many opportunities are really out there for an out and out starting job.

DCE isn't signed past next year so Manly could go after him if they don't have anyone coming through/want to keep Brooks at 6. Same deal with Reynolds and the Broncos.

The Titans stand out, I don't know who they have coming through but Carter Gordon is the only half they have on the books past next year, and he hasn't even played league.

Knights maybe, but they have no money, and what feels like 30 halfs on the books already.

Bulldogs have Mitchell Woods coming through, and as long as he isn't ready for FG, they would just keep going with Sexton. The Raiders will have the same thing with Sanders and Fogarty.

Other than them, Every other 7 job seems pretty well wrapped up.
Chad is going to the chooks and TMM has a history with the Cowboys. As for Sexton who would you have? I would pick the guy not called Toby. TMM would look good next to Galvin at the Tigers. Unfortunately with the NRL contracts do not mean as much anymore and clubs would always be looking for a upgrade in their spine if they are able to afford it.

Rabbits Cows Broncos could easily jump in and he's played there before, he's a super star in AUS media right now, if he's in an Aussie team he'd be on Matty Jones Show and a bunch of PR events

He's born in OCT so if we extend him for 3 years that'd be 30, 31, 32, literally the prime peak of a halfback, Moses is 29 and clearly starting his prime at Origin now

Was interested listening to Webster yesterday saying that when SJ returns, there’s a place in the team for him, TMM and CHT. All they can do now in my eyes is TMM as dominant half and SJ five eighth to be what’s different from what they’ve already tried so far?
Yeah I wasnt happy when I sore that. It means CHT getting 10mins off the bench - huge waste of talent!!

It doesn’t matter what number SJ has on his back. He will run 90% of the plays. In the titans and storm games TMM was meant to be dominant but SJ couldn’t do it.

I’m worried we will be in the cusp of finals, SJ will come back and we’ll lose our last few games. Hope I’m wrong!!

Webby's probably just dishing out PR talks, I am still 50/50 on whether SJ is "injured" enough to not play, and the way he got offended by trolls all of a sudden is not normal either. He should be injury cover for TMM as he can't straighten the line effectively now at 6 and somehow is missing a lot of tackles this year

He would be able to get more than that. Look at the teams without a good half or an aging half. Plenty would jump at getting TMM the way he is playing.
Other clubs can offer more from 2026 but hes under contract with us already for 2025 so we are the only ones who can offer a payrise for next year...
ie bulldogs could say we'll give u 700,000 for 2026 but hes still only getting 300,000 from us next year. If we offer to upgrade him to 500,000 next year and extend for 500,000 for 2026 that means either way hes making a mil for the next 2 years.
I think thats what Billyspleen75 Billyspleen75 is getting at. Its smart.

Other clubs can offer more from 2026 but hes under contract with us already for 2025 so we are the only ones who can offer a payrise for next year...
ie bulldogs could say we'll give u 700,000 for 2026 but hes still only getting 300,000 from us next year. If we offer to upgrade him to 500,000 next year and extend for 500,000 for 2026 that means either way hes making a mil for the next 2 years.
I think thats what Billyspleen75 Billyspleen75 is getting at. Its smart.
He could then go no thank you and take a 2 - 3 year offer from 2026 at a better rate since we just tried to low ball him.

Reactions: CWC
Chad is going to the chooks and TMM has a history with the Cowboys. As for Sexton who would you have? I would pick the guy not called Toby. TMM would look good next to Galvin at the Tigers. Unfortunately with the NRL contracts do not mean as much anymore and clubs would always be looking for a upgrade in their spine if they are able to afford it.

I am sure the Cowboys would want Dearden to come across to 7. For the Dogs, Sexton is working, so if they need another year before Woods is ready, you may as well stick with what is working. Though, Gus does whatever the fuck he wants of course lol

Tigers and Rabbitohs have Luai and Dodds arriving

I guess my point is more that (outside of the Titans) everyone seems pretty settled on their 7 for right now imo, so the earlier we get the ball rolling, the less we will have to pay up to hold onto him

He could then go no thank you and take a 2 - 3 year offer from 2026 at a better rate since we just tried to low ball him.
How is it low balling if its the same money?
Infact its better for him because he can access the extra money quicker instead of waiting 2 years to get a payrise.
Not to mention it would mean not having to move countries away from family and friends again- seems pretty happy to be back home.

How is it low balling if its the same money?
Infact its better for him because he can access the extra money quicker instead of waiting 2 years to get a payrise.
Not to mention it would mean not having to move countries away from family and friends again- seems pretty happy to be back home.

He'd probably ask for a 3 year extension of 500K for 2026, and 2027 750K, 2028 750K since other offers will be around 750K for 3 years (speculating)

I know most of the half talk in here is revolving around TMM and rightly so, but what do we think about Hansons development and forst grade timeline. I havent seen a massive amount of him but what I have seen has impressed me. Looks very organised with a good kicking game. Can anyone shed anymore light in his abilities and weaknesses.

I know he says "But the 28-year-old has told the clubs he has no intention of leaving the Warriors, despite having to play second fiddle to Johnson whenever the face of the franchise is fit." but his playing career has a limited time on it, I wonder how much other clubs are willing to offer, given his current form and the lack of quality halves out there. If he is on $250k - $300k currently and a club offered something like $750k over three years would that make things a little different for him?
I hope you're right because if we lose him and SJ stays I would be DB bitterly dissapointed.

While i agree with needing pace. When Addin leaves, So does a bulk of our go forward. Fish is going to bring a follow me, hard working grind type game. Not the metre eater Addin is.

I'd prefer to get both speed and a big fuck off prop. Surley there is a cheap fast fuck waiting for a chance to play NRL Somewhere.
Jesus are our young guys ever going to get a chance?

Back