28Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
D1Ben FarrD
D2Etuane FukofukaD
D3Leka Halasima
D4Patrick MoimoiD
D5Tanner Stowers-SmithD
-Jett Cleary-DDD
-James Fisher-Harris-
key: T = Team option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2024: 28/30
Confirmed Development 2024: 5/6

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 26/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 1/6

2025 Gains: James Fisher-Harris (Panthers), Jett Cleary (Panthers Pathways), Kahu Capper (Roosters Pathways)
2025 Losses: Addin Fonua-Blake (Sharks)
2025 Off Contract: Shaun Johnson, Jazz Tevaga

Last edited:
Only one I’d take over either would be Jarome Hughes. Could be something around Dylan Brown too? There seems to be some speculation these two are interested in moving on from their clubs. Warriors could be inquiring about either?
The guys on 360 last night discussed Chad going to Roosters on 1 year contract
They estimated Roosters will have a half in mind from 26.

The guys on 360 last night discussed Chad going to Roosters on 1 year contract
They estimated Roosters will have a half in mind from 26.
They won’t be able to muck Sandon Smith around too much either who’s regarded as apart of their halves going forward. They chose him over Volkman when he came over. Surely Townsend is there to add some experience to their halves with Keary going?

They won’t be able to muck Sandon Smith around too much either who’s regarded as apart of their halves going forward. They chose him over Volkman when he came over. Surely Townsend is there to add some experience to their halves with Keary going?
They talked that scenario too
They don’t know - they are just providing entertaining hypothesising ( spell?) for league fans

The only problem I have with SJ at 6 is that he needs to run the ball and attack the line more. We all know that having 2 pass first halves does not work, hence having CHT at 6 has been a breath of fresh air. Maybe SJ’s injuries have limited this area of his game this season?
SJ's injuries are extensive over his long career but he was busted last year and is easy to bust this year. If he is allowed to heal and get fit over the next 5 to 6 rounds he could be ready to fire. We now know that we can rely on TMM to drive the bus on the field. So we can afford to get him ready for the late season reappearance.

I know most of the half talk in here is revolving around TMM and rightly so, but what do we think about Hansons development and forst grade timeline. I havent seen a massive amount of him but what I have seen has impressed me. Looks very organised with a good kicking game. Can anyone shed anymore light in his abilities and weaknesses.
Luke us not the only up and coming Hanson half at the club. There is also Tyson Hansen in Harold Matt’s who played in the GF and is still eligible next year.
If we sign one more we have a band.
MMM Bop…

I know most of the half talk in here is revolving around TMM and rightly so, but what do we think about Hansons development and forst grade timeline. I havent seen a massive amount of him but what I have seen has impressed me. Looks very organised with a good kicking game. Can anyone shed anymore light in his abilities and weaknesses.
He looks like a white Volkman. Short, but without the elusiveness and pace little guys need to be really successful. Volk carved in 💙 Mighty NSW cup as well.

Hayze Perham looks amazing in reserve grade for the Bulldogs, looks far too good to be in 💙 Mighty NSW Cup but hasn’t quite stepped up in first grade yet has a similar skill set and speed as TMM.
Yeah I always thought he looked slick, bulldogs fans hated him once him actually got a chance the play regularly.

Bit of a Covid times casualty, no reserve grade, playing center for a ravaged warriors squad that just had to find 17 players

Back