28Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
D1Ben FarrD
D2Etuane FukofukaD
D3Leka HalasimaDD
D4Patrick MoimoiD
D5Tanner Stowers-SmithD
-Jett Cleary-D
-James Fisher-Harris-
key: T = Team option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2024: 28/30
Confirmed Development 2024: 5/6

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 26/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 1/6

2025 Gains: James Fisher-Harris (Panthers), Jett Cleary (Panthers Pathways), Kahu Capper (Roosters Pathways)
2025 Losses: Addin Fonua-Blake (Sharks)
2025 Off Contract: Shaun Johnson, Jazz Tevaga

Last edited:
come on man, he's a professional athlete and the club's a business not a social service.
Calm ya farm lol. For certain instance's you can bend the rules a little. He's been our best every damn week. He hasn't dropped lip(on the feild ) If his father is on his death bed i would personally be alright if the club gave Addin the time off to be with his father.

Last edited:
Was thinking about last year when AFB didn’t win the NZW POTY (which imo I thought him and SJ would’ve been co-winners) then he requested a release not long after…

I wonder whether Barnett being named as skipper this week and Egan last week made AFB unhappy being overlooked to captain and is a part of why he’s requesting an immediate release. Meh, I dunno 🤷‍♂️ Probably isn’t that deep 😂🤣
You can imagine a lot of scenarios if you let the mind wander hey.

For posterity's sake I will throw one in there, with SJ Injured his Try scoring opportunities have dried up and the one thing he was really enjoying from play with the Warriors was the Try's.

Yeah something must be up.

He was named on Tuesday right?
Then on Friday he's been stood down for something that happened on Sunday? Even though that was known on Tuesday and he was named?
Something must have happened since then.

For me that kinda confirms it. It will be a small miracle if he's playing the week after the bye

Yeah something must be up.

He was named on Tuesday right?
Then on Friday he's been stood down for something that happened on Sunday? Even though that was known on Tuesday and he was named?
Something must have happened since then.

For me that kinda confirms it. It will be a small miracle if he's playing the week after the bye
To be honest there was probably an investigation and he was named while it was on going then after talking to him or others they decided whatever reason he left wasn’t good enough.

Like he’s been one of our best so probably wanted to give every chance to play

Well that changes things for me. Kind of reminds me of when Rts left the club mid season to chase his AB dream.
Totally different circumstances. But Addin wanting out when we are down & out with injuries & form. Is a bitch move. Rts left us when we were in a rut too. Our captain. And Addin knows how much we depend on him; he's one of our leaders.

He should go. No good for our club having him around sulking. If we tear up his contract he goes straight to the Sharks! Fuck that!! . If we let him go. We should stipulate that he goes to no club. Sit this year out big fella.

Well that changes things for me. Kind of reminds me of when Rts left the club mid season to chase his AB dream.
Totally different circumstances. But Addin wanting out when we are down & out with injuries & form. Is a bitch move. Rts left us when we were in a rut too. Our captain. And Addin knows how much we depend on him; he's one of our leaders.

He should go. No good for our club having him around sulking. If we tear up his contract he goes straight to the Sharks! Fuck that!! . If we let him go. We should stipulate that he goes to no club. Sit this year out big fella.
Sets a horrible precedent rewarding this sort of behavior, also we get nothing out of it and strengthen a competitor.

Sets a horrible precedent rewarding this sort of behavior, also we get nothing out of it and strengthen a competitor.

We don't know AFB's personal circumstances. He might be looking at big whanau stuff he can't afford to lose.

If not, I'd like to see the NRL actually crack down on this stuff. ie. if it is not mutual the player is suspended for the length of their early mid-season departure in the following year. The RLPA has a lot of power though.

It is a frustrating part of the sport. Dugan and Ferguson having RTDs on the roof instead of turning up to Raiders training to force an exit to their desired clubs still gives me the shits. I hate it when dickheads prosper at the expense of others. Entitlement sucks; one of the very worst human traits.

On the flipside, most of us don't have the opportunities of these guys, but 6-8 weeks notice is our norm if life is turning to shit.

Last edited:
Back