28Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
D1Ben FarrD
D2Etuane FukofukaD
D3Leka HalasimaDD
D4Patrick MoimoiD
D5Tanner Stowers-SmithD
-Jett Cleary-D
-James Fisher-Harris-
key: T = Team option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2024: 28/30
Confirmed Development 2024: 5/6

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 26/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 1/6

2025 Gains: James Fisher-Harris (Panthers), Jett Cleary (Panthers Pathways), Kahu Capper (Roosters Pathways)
2025 Losses: Addin Fonua-Blake (Sharks)
2025 Off Contract: Shaun Johnson, Jazz Tevaga

Last edited:
Fair enough, but just in that short clip he seemed to be moving fine. (I’ve had rib injuries before, not fun). In saying that his output was way down so I’d say your right.

Hopefully it’s bullshit. But if push comes to shove. Let him go.
Would we accept one of their kiwi props as a swap? I guess it’s only BHU that’s a born and bread kiwi boy. I believe he would complement JFH quite well. Different run, more impact and explosive less juice to last the game though.

Ive been watching Paps quite a bit this year & hes been terrible!!! He just looks a short slow plodding hobbit & has been terrible in defense. Pretty sure Benji wants him gone tbh.
I watched him closely last year and posted many times that I hope he does not come back to the Warriors.

He is lazy and disinterested. The disinterested bit you can hope to change in a new environment, the lazy bit, is a thing I do not think the Warriors have ever fixed in a player that is taking short cuts in games.

Last year Papalii was hiding behind the marker in the Ruck, constantly parking himself at six O'clock and watching the play go left or right while just standing there. Then worse still, he would go hide on the Wing to catch his breath.

He has degraded terribly. If he signed it would be interesting to watch fan opinion when all eyes become engaged like yours this year on his game.

Last edited:
I watched him closely last year and posted many times that I hope he does not come back to the Warriors.

He is lazy and disinterested. The disinterested bit you can hope to change in a new environment, the lazy bit, is a thing I do not think the Warriors have ever fixed in a player that is taking short cuts in games.

Last year Papalii was hiding behind the marker in the Ruck, constantly parking himself at six O'clock and watching the play go left or right. Then worse still, he would go hide on the Wing to catch his breath.

He has degraded terribly. If he signed it would be interesting to watch fan opinion when all eyes become engaged like yours this year on his game.
He’s a bench prop imo

With it transpiring that Papali’i is heading to panthers and tigers willing to let him go early, if this talk of AFB wanting out, we should try and get JFH early too

Yeah, compassionate grounds is a fair reason to get out earlier.

The old knock on the bosses door and say simply 'I have to go home'.
To give AFB the benefit of the doubt, perhaps his family members health has declined more? So both would be compassionate if the panthers let JFH return to get himself established in NZ? JFH might want to stay on and try for a fourth premiership too?

Back