28Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
D1Ben FarrD
D2Etuane FukofukaD
D3Leka HalasimaDD
D4Patrick MoimoiD
D5Tanner Stowers-SmithD
-Jett Cleary-D
-James Fisher-Harris-
key: T = Team option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2024: 28/30
Confirmed Development 2024: 5/6

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 26/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 1/6

2025 Gains: James Fisher-Harris (Panthers), Jett Cleary (Panthers Pathways), Kahu Capper (Roosters Pathways)
2025 Losses: Addin Fonua-Blake (Sharks)
2025 Off Contract: Shaun Johnson, Jazz Tevaga

Last edited:
Definately a changing of the guard to some degree one thinks.
SJ for TMM
Tohu for Walker/Barnett
I'd like to think our other more senior players have another year or two in them , like your capewells, walkers and SJ.
Tohu is the most concerning imo. From 80minute lock to 25 minute bench forward + captain? Wtf?
He's slowed down a lot , still gets through a tonne of work but he's not very electric.

i dont get the Walker move.
He was recruited as a utility, on the tail end of his career, now all of a sudden he's a starting #13...?
Blood in one of the 💙 Mighty NSW Cup guys to take that spot and leave Walker at 14 is my view.

i dont get the Walker move.
He was recruited as a utility, on the tail end of his career, now all of a sudden he's a starting #13...?
Blood in one of the 💙 Mighty NSW Cup guys to take that spot and leave Walker at 14 is my view.

He has far better ball playing and speed than any of our other forwards, while being solid on D.

Harris has regressed this year unfortunately, Sifkula looks to be a prop now, Laban and Leka are edges, Ale or Tevaga no way should start instead of Walker, Going is probably the closest but doesn't have the speed or ball playing of Walker. If Harris is moving to prop Walker is easily our best option?

He has far better ball playing and speed than any of our other forwards, while being solid on D.

Harris has regressed this year unfortunately, Sifkula looks to be a prop now, Laban and Leka are edges, Ale or Tevaga no way should start instead of Walker, Going is probably the closest but doesn't have the speed or ball playing of Walker. If Harris is moving to prop Walker is easily our best option?

It’s crazy how many second rowers we have and none of them can play 13…. A real weakness in our pack unfortunately. Still prefer Tohu to start with Walker coming on late if we have no other options… surely we can try blooding Capewell or Barnett in the offseason?…. Yeo does a decent job for Penrith without doing anything flash.. needs someone with experience to read a play..

Walker's not an utility now, he's gun at locking and meh at 6 or centre or wherever they throw him in. Saw again his constant communication with TMM during the game. I'd be more concerned if he's injured and can't play, who's going to be locking effectively? Tohu? CHT? Hopefully 1 of the Cup boys can be ready to go if required

Eddie Ieremia-Toeava has the potential to play 13. Has played backrow, Prop & Center. Is fast and has size. Also his ball playing is good without being spectacular. Something he can work on.

It’s crazy how many second rowers we have and none of them can play 13…. A real weakness in our pack unfortunately. Still prefer Tohu to start with Walker coming on late if we have no other options… surely we can try blooding Capewell or Barnett in the offseason?…. Yeo does a decent job for Penrith without doing anything flash.. needs someone with experience to read a play..
Second rowers and locks aren't interchangeable anymore, you're stuck in the 90s bruce jnr.

And Walker is better than Tohu right now at 13, neither is a prop imo.

Tohu was one of the best players in the comp last year and I don't think you fall away that quick so I hope he takes a rest and comes back on top again

Second rowers and locks aren't interchangeable anymore, you're stuck in the 90s bruce jnr.

And Walker is better than Tohu right now at 13, neither is a prop imo.

Tohu was one of the best players in the comp last year and I don't think you fall away that quick so I hope he takes a rest and comes back on top again

You have it the wrong way round.
Being stuck in one position and one thought process is the 90's school of thought.
Today its all about versatility....
Tohu was... past tense....

Can someone run the stats on most number of positions started in a season.

I have Roger down as starting at:
- left centre
- right centre
- right wing
- fullback

Wonder how many spots we can fill with RTS before seasons end 🤣🤣

Penciled in for Left wing until he

IMG_2728.jpeg

How much money are other clubs potentially going to throw at TMM? He would be a priority resigning for us wouldn't he? I wonder how much cap reshuffling is going on at the moment by Warriors HQ?

If he keeps this up for another month... I would say a fair few. They have until November to answer this question, I think they should be able to work it out by then. TMM seems settled with the hunting and family local, but money talks and he has shown he's not worried about moving clubs.

Can someone run the stats on most number of positions started in a season.

I have Roger down as starting at:
- left centre
- right centre
- right wing
- fullback

Wonder how many spots we can fill with RTS before seasons end 🤣🤣
Hohaia springs to mind- not sure how many were in the same year but he played hooker, halfback, stand off, center, fullback and came off the bench.

Back