28Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
D1Ben FarrD
D2Etuane FukofukaD
D3Leka HalasimaDD
D4Patrick MoimoiD
D5Tanner Stowers-SmithD
-Jett Cleary-D
-James Fisher-Harris-
key: T = Team option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2024: 28/30
Confirmed Development 2024: 5/6

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 26/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 1/6

2025 Gains: James Fisher-Harris (Panthers), Jett Cleary (Panthers Pathways), Kahu Capper (Roosters Pathways)
2025 Losses: Addin Fonua-Blake (Sharks)
2025 Off Contract: Shaun Johnson, Jazz Tevaga

Last edited:
I think it is more a point of at what money is Brown an asset vs a liability to our side. He'd probably be double the price of Metcalf.

The Eels are in a hole, perhaps spending nearly 2 million on first choice halfs is a big part of that.

Not that I actually believe any of this.

Agree with others here.

Warriors need some young and fast outside backs ASAP.

When the top 3 wingers at the club are DWZ, Montoya and Kosi....well, you'd have to say that would have to be almost the worst in the comp alongside the Tigers.

Forget halves and forwards, we have enough depth there. Desperately need some speed.

Agree with others here.

Warriors need some young and fast outside backs ASAP.

When the top 3 wingers at the club are DWZ, Montoya and Kosi....well, you'd have to say that would have to be almost the worst in the comp alongside the Tigers.

Forget halves and forwards, we have enough depth there. Desperately need some speed.
Dallin has wheels but yeah everyone else pretty much slugs, no juniors ready to replace them immediately so probably have to buy some speed. (Apparently Webby looks like a meth dealer so should be no problem).

Dallin has wheels but yeah everyone else pretty much slugs, no juniors ready to replace them immediately so probably have to buy some speed. (Apparently Webby looks like a meth dealer so should be no problem).
I think we'll have Sio Kali and Motu Pasikala ready by early/mid 2026. I think outside backs are probably the easiest position to introduce to first grade at a young age. Just have to get by next year. DWZ has another year left in him as a first choice winger imo. I would like to see MGT given a shot on the other wing.

Judging by that Parra post, Brown would look at coming to the Warriors in 2026.
That’s an easy yes. How could anyone even consider not signing him.

People are struggling with resigning Johnson for 2025 let alone 26.

Chanel and TMM is off contract the end of next year. I’d like to keep both but would happily give up CHT for Brown and if push came to shove, TMM.
And Metcalf will only have one more year. My preferred option will be if he can find someone to sign him, best of luck off you go lad. But we won’t be signing him for 2027

TMM and Brown would be a brilliant halves combo IMO. TMM running the show with Brown in the running/support role. Hectic.

Can still keep SJ for next season at reasonable price, TMM/Brown/SJ/Metcalf, CHT can build into Walker apprentice at 13

IF Brown coming in 2026 then it's a no brainer to keep SJ for 2025 - TMM/SJ/Metcalf/CHT

Don't know where the $ is coming from though for Brown next year, Jazz would probably be let go for his??$400K, 2026 would just be straight swap with SJ

Can still keep SJ for next season at reasonable price, TMM/Brown/SJ/Metcalf, CHT can build into Walker apprentice at 13

IF Brown coming in 2026 then it's a no brainer to keep SJ for 2025 - TMM/SJ/Metcalf/CHT

Don't know where the $ is coming from though for Brown next year, Jazz would probably be let go for his??$400K, 2026 would just be straight swap with SJ
Yeah, financially It just wouldn’t work getting Brown for 2025 unless SJ retired/took a significant pay cut (although it was reported he would sign a 1 year 700k extension).

2026 I’m all for it. He’s got all the talent in the world, and I reckon getting out of the Sydney spotlight would be good for his career.

Yeah, financially It just wouldn’t work getting Brown for 2025 unless SJ retired/took a significant pay cut (although it was reported he would sign a 1 year 700k extension).

2026 I’m all for it. He’s got all the talent in the world, and I reckon getting out of the Sydney spotlight would be good for his career.

Ya I think $700K would not work if Brown is coming next year

Wonder if there is a coaching role where if our top 3 halves get injured he can play on a pay per match basis lol, trial and train 🤣

Am I the only one who think Dylan Brown would rather go to another Sydney club than come back home?

Seems like he loves Sydney and the lifestyle judging from his social media.

Also cant see him leaving Parra unless he's upset with the Brad Arthar treatment. If Parra thought they were a big chance of losing Brown they wouldn't have let Ethan Sanders go so easily.

I thought the whole Brown rumour came from some fan that called into talk back and said the Warriors should sign him. Or something along those lines.

Where is this coming from now?

Reactions: j_p
Am I the only one who think Dylan Brown would rather go to another Sydney club than come back home?

Seems like he loves Sydney and the lifestyle judging from his social media.

Also cant see him leaving Parra unless he's upset with the Brad Arthar treatment. If Parra thought they were a big chance of losing Brown they wouldn't have let Ethan Sanders go so easily.
Dylan comes home to Whangarei as much as he can. Has a heap of childhood friends still there. And 2 that moved in with him last year but got homesick & returned home recently.
He also catches up with Fish frequently when they're home together. I remember watching a insta clip of Jazz's with Dylan, Fish & Temaire pig hunting together.

Edit - Hopefully the wah boy's got into him about coming home. Worked with one of them? Lol

Screenshot_20240617_171910_Chrome.jpg
🤣

If Parra thought they were a big chance of losing Brown they wouldn't have let Ethan Sanders go so easily.
Just means that the trade package to get him for 2025 (if any of this true which it may not be) would have to include one of our halves. Luke Metcalf would put his hand up in a heart beat based on some of the comments he makes in interviews about Sydney beaches vs Auckland beaches.
If Metcalf seems too one sided a deal for the Warriors then we may need to send one of our 💙 Mighty NSW cup or Jersey Flegg prospects to sweeten the deal
The funniest deal would be if we included in the flipping transactions young Jett Cleary.

Back