Social NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

How did you guys go this week. I ended up on 784. I can’t believe I still haven’t cracked 800 points yet. Least I’m slowly working my way back up from my 87k start. I’m in the top 30k. Hurts my soul saying that haha.

Who is Picton Pirates? That Beast got 809 points this week and destroyed me last week in my H2H with him. Everyone else is playing for second place in the OG league.

For those with Tommy Talau he is due back this round as is Jayden Campbell

Cleary out 4 weeks approx - half of us have him as our captain.

Who is Picton Pirates? That Beast got 809 points this week and destroyed me last week in my H2H with him. Everyone else is playing for second place in the OG league.
Hey. Yeah had a good week. This weeks a shit show though. Cleary, grant, chan and papi out. Cotter probably out too. Another two trades. This is the hardest start I’ve had in 10 years probably, I feel for you new guys. This isn’t normal haha

Hey. Yeah had a good week. This weeks a shit show though. Cleary, grant, chan and papi out. Cotter probably out too. Another two trades. This is the hardest start I’ve had in 10 years probably, I feel for you new guys. This isn’t normal haha
Cleary is owned by 55% of all pool participants. Nobody is happy tonight.

Especially when I thought to myself when I was watching NRL360: "I know! I'll get Moses!"
Nek minnit Braith Anasta goes and screws up that plan for me.
That's a trade I was hoping to use after TLT Time....And I had to trade because I had left myself 1K which is not a huge War Chest.

That all warriors/ex team did terrible LOL

1711359722279.png

Piakura limped off the training field. In doubt.
I’ve never seen this chaos ever since I started 5 years ago.
And this is why all of your squad barring byes or a one week injury or suspension should be playing.
At least you can cover a few injuries or the bye although obviously your 17 is weaker.
At least you will be scoring.
Without looking at everyone’s squad I suspect there could be teams scratching to get 17 scoring players this week.

Like others have mentioned, it’s been the craziest start in the history of NRL Fantasy or Dream Team and I have been there forever.

And this is why all of your squad barring byes or a one week injury or suspension should be playing.
At least you can cover a few injuries or the bye although obviously your 17 is weaker.
At least you will be scoring.
Without looking at everyone’s squad I suspect there could be teams scratching to get 17 scoring players this week.

Like others have mentioned, it’s been the craziest start in the history of NRL Fantasy or Dream Team and I have been there forever.
I think I have 16. I'm sweating on Leo Thompson