10. Bunty
11. Ford
12. Niukore
13. Walker

14. CHT
15. Harris
16. Jazz
17. Sifakula
yeah, I like this - sifakula in is something to look forward to - i'd drop Montoya too, but won't happen this week with other outs

Stoked for Capewell. Hopefully this section gives him a bit of a boost and comes back into our squad more confident. Sick of all this hating on him, RTS and other individuals this year. It’s been a very disruptive first half of the year. Although the loss on the weekend. I feel we’re turning it around.

1718580316855.png

If Slater and QLD Morons knows how to use him Webby probably needs to work out how as well

Unless Slater just has him there for mentoring lol

What I think will happen

1 CNK
2 RTS
3 MTG
4 Pomps
5 Montoya
6 TMM
7 SJ
8 AFB
9 Egan
10 Ford
11 Capewell
12 Niukore
13 Walker

14 CHT
15 Laban
16 Ale
17 Tohu

What I want to happen

1 Tauapiki
2 RTS
3 MTG
4 CNK
5 Montoya
6 TMM
7 SJ
8 AFB
9 Egan
10 Ford
11 Laban
12 Niukore
13 Walker

14 CHT
15 Capewell
16 Ale
17 Zyon Maiu’u

We need more big bodies and we need more energy more speed. Our bench just didn't do enough for us and that's where we lose a lot of momentum. Jazz just can't put up that energy week in week out anymore. He didn't disgrace himself but he just isn't every week NRL standard no more.
I think Jazz got a head knock and probably should have had a HIA. I like your team but would replace Capewell with Jazz (assuming Berry and Pompey are injured)

I have 70% confidence Webby will roll out the pack like this

AFB
Egan
Ford
Laban
Marata
Walker (Tohu named 13 on Tuesday as the art of transparent deception)

Bench - CHT, Ale/Bunty, Tohu, Jazz

If Pompey injured...

1. Tuaupiki
2. RTS
3. MGT
4. CNK
5. Montoya
6. TMM
7. SJ
8. AFB
9. Egan
10. Bunty
11. Ford
12. Niukore
13. Walker

14. CHT
15. Harris
16. Jazz
17. Sifakula

I like the addition of Tuaupiki in the side because of what he brings with his agility and speed. It almost feels like the key to us winning on the Coast. The Titans have great speed within their side, and I feel that to complement our direct through the middle approach, we need the energy and speed of someone like Tuaupiki in there.

Is Walker right for this game? It was mentioned that he was playing through a dodgy ankle in the centres for the majority of the storm game.

Walking like a penguin on massive icepacks post game lol

Webby really needs to sort out his bench manipulations including injury cover, Bellamy must be laughing when CHT and Capewah iced after Berry's injury and Walker played centre and ended up on 1 leg, while Tohu does his Tohu thing at 13 ie Zack Snyder slow mo

Since Tohu was only there for 44min, who was doing the ball playing when he came off and Walker was exiled out wide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back