NRL Grand Final Discussion - Penrith vs Broncos

The guys who are moving on played great specifically
Farnsworth
Crighton
Flegler

Leniu didn’t stand out but that could be the lesser time he played

Broncos will miss Herbie and Flegler and Penrith will miss Crighton all class players

We could do with a Flegler

Nashy came straight here and it was worse because he was patronizing us in a loss to his side, this game had nothing to do with us.

Boot away I say. Even if the guy cant spell Nashy lol.

I wanted the Donkeys to win but that post you posted changed my mind. Nashy deserves an ulcer, I know I have had a few from my club.
And I dont go round posting in losing clubs forums after our games, only a Wanker does that.
Whatever tickles your nuts my man

Walsh has been great for them this year. A lot better than he was with us last year where his mistakes were putting his team mates under pressure and the commentators would brush it off and say how the Warriors need to get the ball to him.

The way it worked out for both clubs as CNK provides us with the dependable player we need and they get the game breaker. Walsh can play off their forward pack and Reynolds getting them into position.

He looked pretty tentative early, didn't want to throw his cut out passes and would just move it on. Giving an intercept in a grand final I can understand wanting to avoid. He started to get into it with a few good runs, had the assist in one of Mann's tries.

Like Slater pointed out there is still occasions he gets caught out. Those will come with experience.

A lot was made how he makes mistakes and shrugs them off and moves on like the DWZ intercept. The last set with the risky offload was too late in the game to brush it off. Really needed someone offloading to him, not him offloading.

Back