NRL Grand Final Discussion 2024 | Melbourne vs Penrith

Who do you think will win the prem?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
NZWarriors.com
It's scary how big of a gap between the top 2 and the rest of the league. I don't know if we will ever be at this level of play Penrith and Storm did tonight. Hope I'm wrong though but we have insurmountable work to do.

I’m glad though
These two teams are too systematic and efficient
I prefer a game where there’s holes and mistakes which creates opportunities and tries
As great a GF as this was it wasn’t entertaining to watch

I’m glad though
These two teams are too systematic and efficient
I prefer a game where there’s holes and mistakes which creates opportunities and tries
As great a GF as this was it wasn’t entertaining to watch
You sound like you’ve just sucked a lemon

If you didn’t find that entertaining then you most probably enjoyed the Titans v Warriors game!!!

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Man we would penalised into submission if we played like either of these teams.
It was funny as watching with my Melbourne storm neighbour.
He kept complaining about the the panthers slowing the ruck and blowing up when the storm were penalized - I’m like- bro u ain’t playing the warriors now- the refs not gonna let Harry grant tell him what to do all game 🤷‍♂️

We had a 100% record against the Premiers with a second string side. I'm going to use forum logic to conclude that it makes us the real Premiers by extension.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back