• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

State of Origin State of Origin 2024

Avatar bet - SOO Game 3 - NSW Vs QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_8693.jpeg

Good game . Qld so brave. So happy for Barney.

Well done to those Qld fans backing their team on the poll and not just be all talk with no substance.

Banter has been good this season, a big step up from previous ones. I'm looking at you @FormerlyJamesW

Ahhh, all seems so much better in the world right now. 💙💙💙

Sleep well everyone, for tomorrow, wherever you are, the day will be a magnificent one. The first of the new blue dynasty. 💙💙💙

We were always Blue mate
All of us
WARRIORS

After game one I though QLD would sweep them.

NSW were able to find a different gear with Mitch Moses, he is a real gun and gets better each year. A shame to see him injured but at the same time, his visible frustrations with the Eels was getting ugly... He might do well for some space.

As for QLD, some muddled selections from Slater and he looked pretty rattled most of the series. Im a QLD fan and Slater fan - but I don't really get the hype about him as a coach - seems off the pace to me.

Great game and great win for NSW.
Next year will be a bigger test for NSW in the middle as Queensland will have Big Tino and Flegler back. Great to see NSW break Billy’s coaching record. Madge is made for origin coaching.

Also big props to Barnett, made some crucial clean up tackles around the middle. Exactly what NSW needed.

Back