NRL NRL Naughty chair

Imagine telling Latrell he couldn’t play in an indigenous game though -there would be riots in the street- it’s a very sensitive topic in Australia.
I can imagine. He isn't bigger than the game. If you want to be a professional football player you have to act like one or find another job.
Imagine if he was told he could not play, played anyway and suffered a career ending injury.

"Had 5 beers" - sounds like the line I used to trot out for bouncers in my 20s when asked how much I'd had to drink... "just a few beers" 😅 (don't mention the strong mixes of bourbon/whiskey/vodka/gin or box of dirty Woodies)

In all fairness, if he literally only had 5 beers and a sleep, then picked up his car the next morning, that's hardly reprehensible behaviour. Especially after Shield-gate this past weekend.

Hey!

New Warriors Chant, folks, for 2024!

"Thank You Berry Much Thank You Berry Berry Berry Much!"

That is what drove RTS to this. Knowing that even with all that he'd achieved, the Berrysiah is Da. Man.

Amazing it's not driven SJ to tears.

And YET ANOTHER SIGN Aussie rugby league does not respect Da Wahs. Berry should have been fighting SJ for that Dally M Medal.

I was thinking there's a lot of drink driving apologists on here, but when Wiz puts it like that I can't be mad at Rog. I'm sure he's learned his lesson, don't get led astray by union players.
If Kiri Allen came out and said she was drinking ‘up the wahs’ beer on THAT night Labour could still win the election!

… but she probably wasn’t which proves how mental heath affects your decision making.

Last edited:
My recollection was that she was regarded as both a very good MP and Minister by reasonable people from both sides of the political stripes
Pretty hopeless way to end your politics career as a justice minister before the court - but that’s for the political thread.

I’ve edited the post because I actually liked Kiri as well.

When’s Walsh going to entertain us with something stupid again so we’re not talking politicians?

I was thinking there's a lot of drink driving apologists
Back in the day it was not an issue. I used to drive as pissed as a newt sometimes, I am very ashamed to say.
They had only just brought in breathalyzers.
Police and MOT were different outfits, they both had more things to do.
Then treasury told the Police and MOT to go pay for themselves.

Back in the day it was not an issue. I used to drive as pissed as a newt sometimes, I am very ashamed to say.
They had only just brought in breathalyzers.
Police and MOT were different outfits, they both had more things to do.
Then treasury told the Police and MOT to go pay for themselves.
So did my old man, and everyone else apparently, hard to believe looking back on it. Lot less cars on the road in the 70's though.

Back