NRL NRL Naughty chair

Teen lost his moment, If i was the kid my response would have been "yeah and you'll give the head back to my dad you gay c..."

Can't stand walsh, waiting for his fall from grace, he's bound to do something alot dumber. Already hes been caught with crack, sworn at a ref, his egos got the best of him, Vlandys comments is only going to fuel that ego, it wont be long until his team mates cant stand the prick and dont want to play for him

Teen lost his moment, If i was the kid my response would have been "yeah and you'll give the head back to my dad you gay c..."

Can't stand walsh, waiting for his fall from grace, he's bound to do something alot dumber. Already hes been caught with crack, sworn at a ref, his egos got the best of him, Vlandys comments is only going to fuel that ego, it wont be long until his team mates cant stand the prick and dont want to play for him

Lol come on bro, that's a wee bit of an exaggeration.

And I did have a giggle at the teen who was 'visibly shaken' lol, absolute journo special that one. No one was shaken, but surprised Walsh is dumb enough to respond to that.

I love watching RW play and I think he'll be one of the games elite for many years to come, but sheesh he's not even 3 years in to his career and has had so many off and on field issues already. He's got another 10-13 years left in the game and I think his ego is so big he's going to have a couple of really really big incidents that rub him out for long periods of time - I'm guessing he'll get in to a fight with NSW fans, or record himself with drugs or a women.

We should turn this in to a poll lol

Lol come on bro, that's a wee bit of an exaggeration.

And I did have a giggle at the teen who was 'visibly shaken' lol, absolute journo special that one. No one was shaken, but surprised Walsh is dumb enough to respond to that.

I love watching RW play and I think he'll be one of the games elite for many years to come, but sheesh he's not even 3 years in to his career and has had so many off and on field issues already. He's got another 10-13 years left in the game and I think his ego is so big he's going to have a couple of really really big incidents that rub him out for long periods of time - I'm guessing he'll get in to a fight with NSW fans, or record himself with drugs or a women.

We should turn this in to a poll lol
Cracks crack mate 😂😂 coke, rocks, booger sugar, whatever way ya cant sugar coat it if ya tried unfortuantely lmfao. Yeah i think clearly he cant handle shit, with that attitude shown anyway, i reckon someone will say something at a bar one night and he'll react resulting in an altercation thats my vote.

His attitude and ego screams conflict

Waiting for Walsh to claim he was talking to his team mate…
Hopefully he finds some better players to stick up for him this time. The judiciary hearing with David Fafita sounded like a comedy show I was half expecting Fafita to look at Walsh and ask "What do you need me to say now" or "I can't answer that question as Reece hasn't given me the answer to that one".

When I was younger if I got it trouble I had a mate who was like the street lawyer who would go over all of the questions your parents might ask. Main thing was to keep to the script. That Walsh/Fafita scenario game me memories of that. At least I was only 8 years old.

Police are investigating a vicious brawl in which NRL superstar Josh Addo-Carr was knocked out in an indigenous rugby league tournament on the Central Coast on Saturday.

An all-in brawl erupted in the match between Addo-Carr’s team, Sydney All Blacks, and Walgett after the Kangaroos star was taken down in a high tackle.

Police were called when spectators became involved and the brawl spilled into the crowd.

The Walgett team included Canberra Raiders star Jack Wighton and boxing promoter Matt Rose.

Addo-Carr is believed to have left the venue before police arrived.

Police are investigating a vicious brawl in which NRL superstar Josh Addo-Carr was knocked out in an indigenous rugby league tournament on the Central Coast on Saturday.

An all-in brawl erupted in the match between Addo-Carr’s team, Sydney All Blacks, and Walgett after the Kangaroos star was taken down in a high tackle.

Police were called when spectators became involved and the brawl spilled into the crowd.

The Walgett team included Canberra Raiders star Jack Wighton and boxing promoter Matt Rose.

THE OFF SEASON DRAMA BEGINS 🤣 fuck me havent even reached post GF .

In all honesty though, the fox is a great character, great for the indigenous community and is quite the humble fella, hope he's alg.

Surprised they were given permission to play in games like this if they are not nrl sanctioned games. Chance of injury and all risk on the club for no return. Wouldn't be happy if our players participated in games like this.

Surprised they were given permission to play in games like this if they are not nrl sanctioned games. Chance of injury and all risk on the club for no return. Wouldn't be happy if our players participated in games like this.
Imagine telling Latrell he couldn’t play in an indigenous game though -there would be riots in the street- it’s a very sensitive topic in Australia.

Back