Votes: 12 9.0%
  • B

Votes: 64 47.8%
  • C

Votes: 53 39.6%
  • F------

Votes: 4 3.0%

• Total voters
Happy with that result. Manly were very stingy with very few errors.

We somehow jagged / earned 1 point and the team stuck in there and claimed the point that was available. Nowhere near perfect, but not bad either. That’s the mark of a decent team. They didn’t come away empty handed.

The other option was a loss at home

He’s struggling at C though

Don’t think he’s had a statement game yet in that position

FB obviously his most comfortable spot

CNK had another eye watering game. His run metres man…
+300m
Yeah I think this was his worst game this year. That one try to Burbo he was caught on an island and he’s clearly not settled into the defensive positioning quite yet. A few errors too and he’s being used as a battering ram (not his style). Just hoping with more reps these issues lessen.

Happy with that result. Manly were very stingy with very few errors.

We somehow jagged / earned 1 point and the team stuck in there and claimed the point that was available. Nowhere near perfect, but not bad either. That’s the mark of a decent team. They didn’t come away empty handed.

The other option was a loss at home
Do we get to play them again at Sunny Pines or whatever it's called now, let's see how they like it on a dry track so we can use our width and Roger can step again.

I would be needing a new TV if it was let go against us.

But how can Butler go back for a knock on once the ball has been played and play continues almost to the next tackle

He must have got a call from the bunker, but that is completely out of their scope to make that call.

Yeah I think this was his worst game this year. That one try to Burbo he was caught on an island and he’s clearly not settled into the defensive positioning quite yet. A few errors too and he’s being used as a battering ram (not his style). Just hoping with more reps these issues lessen.
Thought Trbojovich might have been someone to target at centre but a really impressive effort, especially that defensive read to slide and take Montoya out. What an impressive group of brothers

1) We always seem to bottle it at home and play with more composure on the road
2) CHT would have made a better stand off than TMM tonight with his kicking game on a wet evening
3) Tom Ale with an inexperienced error giving away a penalty on the 5th tackle. What disturbed me about it is that he is a role player and there should have been a discussion with him and the other role players just to do their job and not attempt to make plays.
4) Josh A should have been sin binned for his hit on Shaun the kicker. That could have shattered Shaun's leg. The Kicker needs to be protected. I hope the judiciary bans him for several weeks.
5) I don't think this point will help us too much unless we get another draw later in the year.
6) So many errors by us. Didn't deserve to win as others noted.

2) CHT would have made a better stand off than TMM tonight with his kicking game on a wet evening
3) Tom Ale with an inexperienced error giving away a penalty on the 5th tackle. What disturbed me about it is that he is a role player and there should have been a discussion with him and the other role players just to do their job and not attempt to make plays.
4) Josh A should have been sin binned for his hit on Shaun the kicker. That could have shattered Shaun's leg. The Kicker needs to be protected. I hope the judiciary bans him for several weeks.
5) I don't think this point will help us too much unless we get another draw later in the year.
I actually thought TMM looked more creative today!

The single point trumps point differentials when we tie another team with number of wins

Back