General Warriors Preseason 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep.
Either in the halves at NSW or 14 at NRL.
I certainly wouldn't be going to Round 1 or 2 with CHT in the run-on 13. Give him time to get back into the swing of things.
Also, I'd give him more game time than any of the Warriors Top 17 (ie those who played in the PF against the Broncos less Pompey plus Tuivasa-Sheck) in the NRL and NSW pre-season games. That should quicken the process....
Hardest Instagram Post Of Day One Of Warriors Pre-Season Ever, BITCHES!!

CHT doing team talks already 😤

Never rated him that highly (except for D, toughness and effort) but with a clear head, Webby and new squad with confidence there’s just that feeling that he will kill it.
There is something special about him, he is a leader for sure!!!
I like it. I think he will be a surprise package in 2024. Maybe won't start the season in first grade, but he will be there at the end of it. Webby will be the key to unlocking his potential.

I like it. I think he will be a surprise package in 2024. Maybe won't start the season in first grade, but he will be there at the end of it. Webby will be the key to unlocking his potential.
Not to mention as a young player he had 4 different coaches (and different half pairings).
Can't wait to see him under webby and more stability in the backline.

Not to mention as a young player he had 4 different coaches (and different half pairings).
Can't wait to see him under webby and more stability in the backline.
He’s openly stated that Brown and Peter o Sullivan didn’t rate him. Think they had a bit to do with shattering confidence in some of the players, probably more so Brown. Not a positive message sending the boys out there to try compete rather than win.

Wonder what happens with Bunty next season? Suspect he will be spending some time in cup, seems like he needs to develop a bit of power/mongrel in his game.

Re Pompey. He's one of those guys who you can have in your team any time. Not many like him there but Webby did. So I wouldn't have him as strike but as good enough to be in. Not my favourite but not everyone has to be to be in the team
I'd play him on the wing , over Montoya, probably the same metrage gained but he kicks goals

Our centres still need to go a level or 2 from last year and I think they will. Webby will have a plan for all of them..
Personally I would like to see them develop to a point of being able to swap sides at anytime during a game, to get into the opponents heads, yet still combine with either wingman and be just as dangerous..

Our centres still need to go a level or 2 from last year and I think they will. Webby will have a plan for all of them..
Personally I would like to see them develop to a point of being able to swap sides at anytime during a game, to get into the opponents heads, yet still combine with either wingman and be just as dangerous..
Using Farnworth as an example we need speedier centre speed. RTS has everything but if he could get faster wouldn't that be nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back