• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

TeamList Raiders vs Warriors - [Round 20, 2024]

Raiders vs Warriors

Raiders

Kickoff In:

GIO Stadium

Friday
Night
22:00

Warriors

Team Lists

I was hoping there might be a sneaky bench spot for Sifakula, but he's not even on the extended. Though not sure who I'd replace him with, Leka is there, which is great and Ale and Bunty can't get a look in.

Hopefully we see lots of effort from Leiataua. I'm not convinced about RTS on the wing, but happy enough to see what he can do. He had his best game last time out.

I'm with Defence Defence on the backline. For sure there is some upside, but there are a lot of unknowns in terms of combinations and defence

Dont have a problem with them as individuals but as a collective they dont give me a lot of confidence.
The fowards look good as usual.
Webster can't win
"Ring the changes Webster since we are losing. "
"When is Ali going to play we need more speed and youth"
"Ali is the Future"
"I get don't change a winning team but we are losing more than we win"

So Webster delivers all that and Defence is like "As a collective the selected backline don't have established combinations therefore I don't like it"
C''mon every rose has its thorns. The Rose is that backline is sizzling hot with talent. If Roger fires on the wing then we will have the best wing pairing in the competition on Friday night. Ali if he can get through a game uninjured could be a circuit breaker player.

So, Barney should be good to go. He only has a game against QLD

Capewell on the other hand is up against a much stronger opposition so may struggle to make the Raiders game.

Nah Webby will give the soft NSW player a deserved rest after warming the pine for NSW the last few games.

Must be absolutely terrifying sitting on that bench even when you know you're not playing.
Good luck to him tomorrow night tho!

Bit of a circuit-breaker to reset the team for the big late season charge. No more Tohu, he's a massive loss but hasn't been as effective playing one handed. Two criticised players recently Monty and Charnze having a break, Rog moving out of centre, good mix of youth coming in, I've got high hopes now.

Last edited:
I was hoping there might be a sneaky bench spot for Sifakula, but he's not even on the extended. Though not sure who I'd replace him with, Leka is there, which is great and Ale and Bunty can't get a look in.

Hopefully we see lots of effort from Leiataua. I'm not convinced about RTS on the wing, but happy enough to see what he can do. He had his best game last time out.

I'm with Defence Defence on the backline. For sure there is some upside, but there are a lot of unknowns in terms of combinations and defence
I was hoping Sifakula was in the 17 and if not at least the extended bench.
I am not worried at all about the backline.
We beat Penrith and the Dolphins with much rearranging.

Back