Social Palestine, Israel war.

No that's not why he didn't answer it. Stop protecting him.

Its very easy to answer " No its not acceptable Hamas killed children"

He refused that, so we know he is on that side on the fence.

That's the truth.
He said the raping and killing of children is unacceptable. That extends to all children of all races and nations. I believe his point was that was more important than the need to single out and specify where this children were from or who they were killed by.

If you had communicated and engaged in a more sensible grown-up fashion with the conversations with all the posters (not just Rizzah), you would have received responses with more sincerity and direct to your point.

You seem hung up on singling out the deaths of Israeli's as horrific and the impending death/destruction of Palestine as little more than an expected consequences, rather giving fair share of sympathy to the plight of the innocents in the Gaza strip and Palestine. I'm sure you do care equally, but your posts have not portrayed this as such, hence some of the responses you have likely received.

Now that you know we all think that this is all equally fucking horrendous, can we stop debating the acceptable of Hamas killing children.

He said the raping and killing of children is unacceptable. That extends to all children of all races and nations. I believe his point was that was more important than the need to single out and specify where this children were from or who they were killed by.

If you had communicated and engaged in a more sensible grown-up fashion with the conversations with all the posters (not just Rizzah), you would have received responses with more sincerity and direct to your point.

You seem hung up on singling out the deaths of Israeli's as horrific and the impending death/destruction of Palestine as little more than an expected consequences, rather giving fair share of sympathy to the plight of the innocents in the Gaza strip and Palestine. I'm sure you do care equally, but your posts have not portrayed this as such, hence some of the responses you have likely received.

Now that you know we all think that this is all equally fucking horrendous, can we stop debating the acceptable of Hamas killing children.
Listen mate, you can frame it anyway you want. But its not the truth. You are protecting him pure and simple.

He seemed more than ok with Jewish Children being slaughtered.

He never addressed it because ultimately he was gutless when being asked specifically and openly about it.

Some people are gutless cowards when exposed in the light. That's the way it is.

Listen mate, you can frame it anyway you want. But its not the truth. You are protecting him pure and simple.

He never addressed it because ultimately he was gutless when being asked specifically and openly about it.

Some people are gutless cowards when exposed in the light. That's the way it is.
I think you need some time to cool off and think about what you're actually worked up about. It is clear to me and I expect everyone else that you are making Rizzah a target of the rage you feel, even though common sense should tell you he doesn't believe the things you are telling yourself he does.

Whatever it is, stop taking it out on other forum members.

Jesus, you're next level. Are you 12? Feels like you are having a tantrum because I won't say the exact words you want to hear.

I already said killing children is terrible (quoted below - if you click the wee arrow on the post it takes you back to page 9). This covers ALL children. Admittedly I did it in a way I knew would annoy you - but that's simply because I think you are an annoying person.
Oh alright, I believe the killing of children is terrible and should be made illegal.

Ok because im upsetting a few people I will take a breath and calm down. Will stick to updates.

Here is the newest one. Won't be popular.

An Israeli Defense Official has reportedly told Channel 13 that the Gaza Strip will soon be a Tent City with every Building in the Region having been Destroyed.

Fuck I come here in hopes of learning something new or getting important updates on the situation and get 13 pages or so of utter shit lmao 🤣 I've lost track of the whole argument and who's involved. But it seems realitively simple to understand nobody likes the killing of innocent people especially children of any race or religion as to be expected on this forum. This stance is extended to all other heinous acts of violence, some of us including myself believe both sides have dirty hands and have played a part in what's unfolded I don't condone any of the actions. And honestly there is no right or winners in any of this just people being humans we are despicable at times especially when pushed to extremes. Also to the person trying to argue about what they would consider terrorism I think depending who you ask they are all terrorists blowing up buildings city's towns beheading raping abduction all sounds kind of terrorist like behavior.

Indiscriminate bombing of civilians is a war crime.
Not indiscriminate though. War crime is more like chopping children's heads off.

Like I said Hamas handed Israel Palestine on the plate. That holy mosque is going to.

Palestinians are being given fair warning. They are receiving text and phone alerts and being told "you must leave now if you want to live".

That's a lot more fair than Hamas did.

Those who choose to stay are choosing to risk their lives.

Its time to go if you want to live.

War crime is more like chopping children's heads off.
Interested to hear which of the listed below you think that Israel is not guilty of:
1696983289595.png

Not indiscriminate though. War crime is more like chopping children's heads off.

Like I said Hamas handed Israel Palestine on the plate. That holy mosque is going to.

Palestinians are being given fair warning. They are receiving text and phone alerts and being told "you must leave now if you want to live".

It is indiscriminate if they are leveling everything, which is what that Israeli Official has alluded to them doing. Also, I thought people couldn't get out of Gaza? So texts and alerts seems more like a nice news bite rather than actually carrying any meaning.

Where is the line between war and genocide?
No genocide. The Palestinians have been and continue to be told it's time to leave. Get up and take your families and go.

You stay and can get seriously hurt or die.

Hamas did this... F@ck around and find out. Severe and horrid and I pray no innocent people in Palestine lose their lives.

Its best they get up and leave now.

Where do people from Gaza go exactly? There movement relies on the IDF letting them into Israel or going over the border to Egypt, I believe both are blocked.

It is indiscriminate if they are leveling everything, which is what that Israeli Official has alluded to them doing. Also, I thought people couldn't get out of Gaza? So texts and alerts seems more like a nice news bite rather than actually carrying any meaning.
Yep, now you see how much the arab nations care about the Palestinians.

Israel can't keep them there anymore. They keep killing Jews. So time to leave.

How much do their Arab brothers love them?

Lets find out.

So you don't think raping and executing children and beheading is not a terrorist act?

If Israel soldiers now go into the Gaza and begin raping children and beheading them... will they not be classed as terrorists?

Love to hear your logic on this.

It’s simple mate

The act of terror = terrorist, is not limited to just one side, as cnn and other news outlets will make u believe

Israel won't commit war crimes with the world watching like this.

Arab nations like Egypt have to grant safe passage.

Hamas will be rounded up now or die a glorious death.

Unfortunately Egypt shut its boarder last night not letting any refugees in.

Yep, now you see how much the arab nations care about the Palestinians.

Israel can't keep them there anymore. They keep killing Jews. So time to leave.

How much do their Arab brothers love them?

Lets find out.
Mate, you're quite messed up. Again, you come across as enjoying what is happening to Palestine. Frankly I find the way you talk about this disgusting.

The whole country belonged to Palestine and has been increasingly chipped away at until Palestinians are caged in what was once their home. They can't get out because they're locked in by Israel and now being killed by them. Yes, partly in retaliation to what Hamas has done, but Israel has been slowly killing Palestine for decades.

"Israel can't keep them anymore"? Fuck off mate.

You seem to lack any sort of empathy, which I always find odd in deeply religious people.
Mate I don't want anybody to die. I have no joy what-so-ever for the murder and death of any human of any race on the planet.

I am also not Religious. I hate religion - its no different than politics or a political party.

Back