Social ⚔️ Palestine, Israel war.

Agree, they should move out of their homes to the safe haven of USA. No persecution there. Doesnt USA want them?
This is their last stand. They are not going anywhere. This is why they are so strong at times I suppose. They could literally destroy all their neighbouring countries in a matter of weeks with their warfare and technology. Can you imagine if the radical extremists Hamas Isis had the technology of Israel? I dare say Israel would most likely be no more.

NZWarriors.com
This is their last stand. They are not going anywhere. This is why they are so strong at times I suppose. They could literally destroy all their neighbouring countries in a matter of weeks with their warfare and technology. Can you imagine if the radical extremists Hamas Isis had the technology of Israel? I dare say Israel would most likely be no more.
I have as much sympathy for them as I do any other home invaders...

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Why don’t all the Palestinians move to the Arab countries around the area?

Do they not want them? Why not?
Back in the Arafat days and even earlier the so called Palestinians lived in Kuwait, got booted out, tried to take over Jordan and got booted ( they assassinated the Jordanian PM on the way out) and caused trouble in Lebanon and Syria..
None of them want them as a result ... secondly the Arabs would rather see them as a thorn in Israel's back yard which suits the Muslim radicals that want Israel annihilated... this is all historical facts...

Back in the Arafat days and even earlier the so called Palestinians lived in Kuwait, got booted out, tried to take over Jordan and got booted ( they assassinated the Jordanian PM on the way out) and caused trouble in Lebanon and Syria..
None of them want them as a result ... secondly the Arabs would rather see them as a thorn in Israel's back yard which suits the Muslim radicals that want Israel annihilated... this is all historical facts...
55,000-70,000 Palestinians remain in Kuwait

There are around three million Palestinians in Jordan. The UN Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA) has registered 2.2 million Palestinians, though the total number is thought to be higher.

There are around 250-300,000 Palestinians in Lebanon, who are officially refugees and their descendants who fled to Lebanon following their expulsion from Palestine through the 1948 creation of Israel. They are Sunni Muslims and live mainly in Beirut and the outskirts of Sidon, Tyre and Tripoli.

*Figures as of July 2022. **Of the 575,234 Palestine refugees registered with UNRWA in Syria, an estimated 438,000 remain in the country. The remainder have fled to either Lebanon, Jordan or other countries.

Estimates of the size of the Palestinian population in Egypt range from 50,245 to 110,000.

55,000-70,000 Palestinians remain in Kuwait

There are around three million Palestinians in Jordan. The UN Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA) has registered 2.2 million Palestinians, though the total number is thought to be higher.

There are around 250-300,000 Palestinians in Lebanon, who are officially refugees and their descendants who fled to Lebanon following their expulsion from Palestine through the 1948 creation of Israel. They are Sunni Muslims and live mainly in Beirut and the outskirts of Sidon, Tyre and Tripoli.

*Figures as of July 2022. **Of the 575,234 Palestine refugees registered with UNRWA in Syria, an estimated 438,000 remain in the country. The remainder have fled to either Lebanon, Jordan or other countries.

Estimates of the size of the Palestinian population in Egypt range from 50,245 to 110,000.
Amazing considering there was only 156,000 Palestinians in the country in 1948 when this whole issue kicked off.

How’s there multi millions of them everywhere now?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
This is no justification for what is happening in Palestine but you've got to wonder where is the international outrage about the war in Sudan where over 7.2 million are now displaced and over 150,000 estimated to have been killed? Instead, we're concentrating on a war where 35,000 Palestinians have died and 1.5 million displaced.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
This is no justification for what is happening in Palestine but you've got to wonder where is the international outrage about the war in Sudan where over 7.2 million are now displaced and over 150,000 estimated to have been killed? Instead, we're concentrating on a war where 35,000 Palestinians have died and 1.5 million displaced.
This is one of the massive concerns I have. When the media go all in and there is such attention around the world while in the last 10 years 1 million Uighur Muslims are imprisoned tortured and murdered. Why is no one protesting? Or the media calling it out? More than 500,000 Syrians are murdered. Why aren’t we calling for sanctions or a ban on products like with the Jews? I am sorry to say that I don’t trust what the media is portraying or what the current thing is. All the rage for the current thing should usually be investigated carefully in my opinion. Whether it’s Black Lives Matter Protests, LGBT protests, I see people being manipulated and distracted from something. I am asking what’s going on? I am asking what’s happening below the surface?

Last edited:
Back