• If you have difficulty connecting to certain section of the site i.e. Home/Forums, then please refresh your browser cache.

Select your browser from the options on this link and it will walk you through the steps.

If you still have difficulty, send a message.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Social War

Who do you support

• Israel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • China

• Taiwan

• North Korea

• South Korea

• Total voters
NZWarriors.com
War is dumb. The inevitably of escalation of nuclear war in particular (and whatever other weapons of mass destruction we don't know about) is "congratulations you have control of a barren wasteland you utter c*nts".

I wish the aliens would just show up already with their superior technology and show these pussy leaders just how pointless this war sh!t all is 😅

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
War is dumb. The inevitably of escalation of nuclear war in particular (and whatever other weapons of mass destruction we don't know about) is "congratulations you have control of a barren wasteland you utter c*nts".

I wish the aliens would just show up already with their superior technology and show these pussy leaders just how pointless this war sh!t all is 😅
The aliens are watching us like we watch nature on a dont interfere policy.

Just as we watch animals slaughter each other in their fight to survive, they will watch us annihilate ourselves with a scientific curiosity!

Wonder if we’re on some alien nature channel?

I mean South Park already did that like 20 years ago (the creepy Weinstein-aliens that crapped icecream 🍦😅), and everything they parody seems to come true now, much like Simpsons-did-it before them 😅

Just as we watch animals slaughter each other in their fight to survive, they will watch us annihilate ourselves with a scientific curiosity!

I do have wonder whether they’re right in front of us but like the animals in the reserve park were just too stupid to realise it..

War is an evitable part of human existence whether we like it or not.
Generations forget easily and need to be reminded.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account

Animals do not slaughter. They kill in order to survive. Only humans do that. In rare examples theo loke those 2 lions in Africa but they are exceptions.

What is China doing differently than other colonial powers like the US and UK? For one there is no military compoment. How many foreign bases do they have imilitarily.

Who are the biggest war mongers, the US amd UK. both Ukraine and Taiwan are largely US Neo Conservative causes. I do not blame the American people. How much do us MZ citizebs have over our foreign policy.

Animals do not slaughter. They kill in order to survive. Only humans do that. In rare examples theo loke those 2 lions in Africa but they are exceptions.

What is China doing differently than other colonial powers like the US and UK? For one there is no military compoment. How many foreign bases do they have imilitarily.

Who are the biggest war mongers, the US amd UK. both Ukraine and Taiwan are largely US Neo Conservative causes. I do not blame the American people. How much do us MZ citizebs have over our foreign policy.
Lots of animals fight for dominance or territory. Dolphins, hippos, cats, ants, orca. Chimpanzees wage all out war.

Look up the term surplus killing - killing more than needed merely for food. Some of the animals which have been observed engaging in surplus killing include orcas, hyena, foxes, zooplankton, damselfly naiads, predaceous mites, martens, weasels, honey badgers, jaguar, leopards, lions, wolves, spiders, brown bears, American black bears, polar bears, coyotes, lynxes, minks, raccoons and dogs.

Violence, war and killing is in predators nature. We’re really just advances chimps - fighting for territory, control, power. The smart countries use sport as an outlet for our male aggression in a controlled way.

Lots of animals fight for dominance or territory. Dolphins, hippos, cats, ants, orca. Chimpanzees wage all out war.

Look up the term surplus killing - killing more than needed merely for food. Some of the animals which have been observed engaging in surplus killing include orcas, hyena, foxes, zooplankton, damselfly naiads, predaceous mites, martens, weasels, honey badgers, jaguar, leopards, lions, wolves, spiders, brown bears, American black bears, polar bears, coyotes, lynxes, minks, raccoons and dogs.

Violence, war and killing is in predators nature. We’re really just advances chimps - fighting for territory, control, power. The smart countries use sport as an outlet for our male aggression in a controlled way.
Maybe my wife is right then, males are the problem

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement

Wrong. Primate apes regularly engage in warfare, killing for the sake of killing even terrorism. Humans are not special.

Back