Social Palestine, Israel war.

IDF perpetrating what appears to be ethnic cleansing and slaughter of children.
Egypt refuses to admit the Rafah refugees into Sainai to save them
Hamas batallions refuse to surrender to save the innocent
Biden refuses to withdraw Israeli funding
Israeli hostages no doubt lost
If there was a God, humans would be the worst of it's creations.

Whats the difference between blaming all Jews because of what Israel has does and blaming all Palestinians because of what Hamas does?
Hamas stated intent and ideology is to wipe out the Jews. They try.
The Jews could wipe out Palestine in a moment with their nuclear arsenal, they have never tried to do that.

The difference between them is the deep almost unconditional hatred of Hamas towards Jewish people that stems from thousands of years ago.

Whats the difference between blaming all Jews because of what Israel has does and blaming all Palestinians because of what Hamas does?
Watching the horrific scenes captured of these atrocities is like watching scenes of the atrocities committed by the nazis on the the Jewish race, that’s what I find so ironic and quite simply unforgivable. They really have been taken from the same playbook with the hatred displayed towards children unfathomable. Not saying that hamas are blameless or not a major part of the issue but the Palestinian people have no choice but to accept their lot under hamas, as there’s no free and fair elections and able to be voted out as their representatives.

The first casualty of war is the truth.

Al Jazerra and any other Islamic funded channels are pro Hamas. You could probably include the UN as well after what's been revealed.
Then you have the Israeli channels and their supporters.

Both spouting their versions of the war.
By cutting out the statistical bias and meet somewhere near the middle will be closer to the truth.. also applies to everything else being said and shown.

As I once posted before the hard part. Is to keep my own personal bias and emotions at bay while separating the lies from the truth.

That's probably why I won't challenge anyone's opinion on here now some of the stories on media just can't be trusted...

Last edited:
The first casualty of war is the truth.

Al Jazerra and any other Islamic funded channels are pro Hamas. You could probably include the UN as well after what's been revealed.
Then you have the Israeli channels and their supporters.

Both spouting their versions of the war.
By cutting out the statistical bias and meet somewhere near the middle will be closer to the truth.. also applies to everything else being said and shown.

As I once posted before the hard part. Is to keep my own personal bias and emotions at bay while separating the lies from the truth.

That's probably why I won't challenge anyone's opinion on here now some of the stories on media just can't be trusted...
Very true bro. There’s tragedy on both sides. I can’t help come to the conclusion that Hamas (not your average Palestinian) are the sickest of the lot.

Damn it. I promised myself I would stick to the league threads, but I came across these posts.

The majority of the Palestinians killed are children under the age of ten. That's a product of indiscriminate killing, end of.

Promising civilians a safe passage to Rafah, only to bomb the hell out of it while all eyes were on the Super Bowl.

Israel's reasoning for the bombing was that it was a diversion to rescue two hostages. This diversion killed scores of innocent Palestinians.

this is text book genocide - and "I'm telling you.. these mother fuckers are not real"

Damn it. I promised myself I would stick to the league threads, but I came across these posts.

The majority of the Palestinians killed are children under the age of ten. That's a product of indiscriminate killing, end of.

Promising civilians a safe passage to Rafah, only to bomb the hell out of it while all eyes were on the Super Bowl.

Israel's reasoning for the bombing was that it was a diversion to rescue two hostages. This diversion killed scores of innocent Palestinians.

this is text book genocide - and "I'm telling you.. these mother fuckers are not real"
Genocide = I don’t think so. This is part of propaganda frenzy. Israel has one of the most advanced militaries in the world. They could kill many more in the blink of an eye.

Genocide = I don’t think so. This is part of propaganda frenzy. Israel has one of the most advanced militaries in the world. They could kill many more in the blink of an eye.
Is that your argument?

If their military is so advanced then why isn't it precise? why are the majority of those killed children and women?

You just need to go on X to see the bodies and destruction.

Propaganda frenzy is paying $7 million for a Super Bowl Ad to "Bring them home".

Showing bodies of children blown to bits and under rubble isn't propaganda frenzy.

Israel won't let any independent parties investigate, and note, they have a case to answer at the ICJ.

Is that your argument?

If their military is so advanced then why isn't it precise? why are the majority of those killed children and women?

Propaganda frenzy is paying $7 million for a Super Bowl Ad to "Bring them home".

Showing bodies of children blown to bits and under rubble isn't propaganda frenzy.

Israel won't let any independent parties investigate, and note, they have a case to answer at the ICJ.
That ad was sickening, horrific in context of a game of sport. Our species is despicable. I resign from it.

Is that your argument?

The reason why it’s not precise with its military strikes is the sickos called Hamas hide their operations behind innocent civilians. The IDF are obsessed to kill Hamas and if Hamas is firing rockets from civilian apartments will fire back more readily now because they desperately want to wipe out Hamas.

In Hitlers war there were 6 million innocent people killed. In order to rid the world of his evil people reluctantly had to evaluate what was worse? The conclusion was that hitler posed a worse threat to the world. This is why war is nasty and horrible and no one wants to see these beautiful children and innocents die. The problem is if Hamas carry on this will never stop. It will be a perpetual cycle. Kill Hamas, all of them who continue on their evil I say. Yep try and do as precisely as possible, They are too much of a risk not just to Israel but the world.

So when I see the innocent children slaughtered in Palestine, I don’t believe the IDF is solely responsible. It’s clear to me that Hamas is more responsible. Blame them. Use your anger against the terrorists, makes sense to me. I wouldn’t support them by carrying out their slogans - like Israel = genocide. That’s just nonsense.

Last edited:
Lol. The ignorance in this thread is astounding. Wake up buddy.

A modern advanced army not out to commit genocide wouldn't drop 10s of thousands of dumb bombs indiscriminately on a civilian population walled in to a territory they can't freely escape.
Half of Israel's 29,000+ munitions dropped on Gaza are unguided. A similar amount of total munitions were dropped by the US and UK on Iraq over 6 fucking years 2004-2010. A country 1,200 times larger than Gaza (438,314 km2 vs 365 km2).
70% of Gaza's buildings have been damaged or destroyed in the conflict. Nearly 90% of the people (or 2,000,000) have been displaced.
The IDF has targeted the whole healthcare infrastructure, healthcare workers and their families, hospitals, ambulances, religious sites - mosques and Christian churches, universities, municipal buildings and school infrastructure.
The IDF has razed whole sections of Gaza from the map. 21 Israeli soldiers died while setting demolition charges to demo buildings in southern Gaza, when the charges went off early. There are countless Tiktok videos of IDF soldiers celebrating the setting of demo charges and the mass leveling of buildings/infrastructure in Gaza. You're not doing all this if you just want to eliminate Hamas.
The IDF has used white phosphorus munitions, is conducting collective punishment, IDF snipers are targeting civilians seeking shelter, food and emergency care. The IDF has wiped out entire families, there is evidence of field executions and mass killings of detained civilians. Humanitarian aid is being slowed and blocked from entering Gaza where famine is a huge risk now, countless war crimes.
Over the last few days they have bombed tent villages where 1.3million displaced have sheltered in Rafah, Southern Gaza.
The dead, injured or missing has surpassed 100,000. With over 36,000 dead, over 8,000 women and more than 14,000 children.
336 Healthcare workers have been killed in Gaza
136 UN Staff have been killed in Gaza.
126 Journalists killed.

This is in 130 days. Anyone cheering this on as a normal conflict is a psychopath. This is a slaughter of civilians.

Where is the humanitarian aspect of the conflict? If you want the Gazan population to feel like they have an alternative - how is Israel making civilian life for Palestinian better? They aren't.
The opposite is occurring - there is countless evidence of Israel govt ministers and sections of the Israeli media inciting genocide on national television. Israeli ministers held a conference in January to discuss and plan how they want to setup a new Jewish settlement in Gaza.
There are Israeli protesters actively stopping humanitarian aid from entering Gaza, by blocking trucks at the Kerem Shalom border crossing.

I haven't even mentioned the murderous occupation and apartheid inflicted on the Palestinians on a daily basis in Gaza and the West Bank since the 60s. The term and tactic of 'mowing the grass' in Gaza used by the Israeli govt over countless years.

The reason why it’s not precise with its military strikes is the sickos called Hamas hide their operations behind innocent civilians. The IDF are obsessed to kill Hamas and if Hamas is firing rockets from civilian apartments will fire back more readily now because they desperately want to wipe out Hamas.

In Hitlers war there were 6 million innocent people killed. In order to rid the world of his evil people reluctantly had to evaluate what was worse? The conclusion was that hitler posed a worse threat to the world. This is why war is nasty and horrible and no one wants to see these beautiful children and innocents die. The problem is if Hamas carry on this will never stop. It will be a perpetual cycle. Kill Hamas, all of them who continue on their evil I say. Yep try and do as precisely as possible, They are too much of a risk not just to Israel but the world.

So when I see the innocent children slaughtered in Palestine, I don’t believe the IDF is solely responsible. It’s clear to me that Hamas is more responsible. Blame them. Use your anger against the terrorists, makes sense to me. I wouldn’t support them by carrying out their slogans - like Israel = genocide. That’s just nonsense.
Because Hamas may be operating within the civilian population that gives further justification for indiscriminate bombing? Are you even reading what you a writing? This should mean the IDF must use more precision in their targeting.
The IDF should be using ground forces, going building to building, suburb by suburb if they actually want to remove Hamas. Backed up by humanitarian assistance for the civilian population. They are not killing Hamas by bombing populated areas of Gaza, they are arming Hamas.

I love how fuck heads use WW2 as justification for horrendous acts - The world, post WW2, enacted the Geneva conventions and protocols - the foundation of international humanitarian law because of the atrocities met out during WW2. The conventions emphasize the protection of civilians and minimizing harm during armed conflict.

You are ill-informed my friend.

Don't make your own assumptions, put your bias aside and digest these quotes straight from the horses mouth:

Israeli Defence Minister Yoav Gallant: “Gaza won’t return to what it was before. We will eliminate everything.”
"There will be no food, no fuel, everything is closed. We are fighting animal people, and we are acting accordingly".

Israeli Army Spokesman Daniel Hagari: "We are dropping hundreds of tons of bombs on Gaza. The focus is on destruction, not accuracy"

Israeli politician of the Likud part Ariel Kallner: "Now there is only one goal: Nakba (expulsion of the Palestinians). A Nakba in Gaza that will dwarf the Nakba of 1948"

Israeli Army Veteran Ezra Yachin: "Wipe out their families, mothers and their children. These animals must not be allowed to live any longer".

President of Israel Yitzhak Herzog: "It is an entire nation who are responsible. This rhetoric about civilians not being involved is absolutely untrue. We will fight until we break their backs.

Netanyahu:
"We will turn Gaza into the island of ruins'. And then there was his biblical references comparing the Palestinians to the Amaleks also ("Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”"

Funny you bring up the Nazi's - there is clearly one side replicating the same propaganda and the same genocidal actions here.

The BS "oh they are hiding in hospitals, 40 decapitated babies, 73 different semen samples found on a rape victim" all of which have been debunked.

Go read about the Nakba in 1948, read some history dude. clue yourself up on the occupation by Israel.

Blame Hamas for the killing of innocent children, is just such a casual, flippant comment. IT'S THE KILLING OF INNOCENT CHILDREN, WE ARE TALKING ABOUT LIVES.

Lol. The ignorance in this thread is astounding. Wake up buddy.

A modern advanced army not out to commit genocide wouldn't drop 10s of thousands of dumb bombs indiscriminately on a civilian population walled in to a territory they can't freely escape.
Half of Israel's 29,000+ munitions dropped on Gaza are unguided. A similar amount of total munitions were dropped by the US and UK on Iraq over 6 fucking years 2004-2010. A country 1,200 times larger than Gaza (438,314 km2 vs 365 km2).
70% of Gaza's buildings have been damaged or destroyed in the conflict. Nearly 90% of the people (or 2,000,000) have been displaced.
The IDF has targeted the whole healthcare infrastructure, healthcare workers and their families, hospitals, ambulances, religious sites - mosques and Christian churches, universities, municipal buildings and school infrastructure.
The IDF has razed whole sections of Gaza from the map. 21 Israeli soldiers died while setting demolition charges to demo buildings in southern Gaza, when the charges went off early. There are countless Tiktok videos of IDF soldiers celebrating the setting of demo charges and the mass leveling of buildings/infrastructure in Gaza. You're not doing all this if you just want to eliminate Hamas.
The IDF has used white phosphorus munitions, is conducting collective punishment, IDF snipers are targeting civilians seeking shelter, food and emergency care. The IDF has wiped out entire families, there is evidence of field executions and mass killings of detained civilians. Humanitarian aid is being slowed and blocked from entering Gaza where famine is a huge risk now, countless war crimes.
Over the last few days they have bombed tent villages where 1.3million displaced have sheltered in Rafah, Southern Gaza.
The dead, injured or missing has surpassed 100,000. With over 36,000 dead, over 8,000 women and more than 14,000 children.
336 Healthcare workers have been killed in Gaza
136 UN Staff have been killed in Gaza.
126 Journalists killed.

This is in 130 days. Anyone cheering this on as a normal conflict is a psychopath. This is a slaughter of civilians.

Where is the humanitarian aspect of the conflict? If you want the Gazan population to feel like they have an alternative - how is Israel making civilian life for Palestinian better? They aren't.
The opposite is occurring - there is countless evidence of Israel govt ministers and sections of the Israeli media inciting genocide on national television. Israeli ministers held a conference in January to discuss and plan how they want to setup a new Jewish settlement in Gaza.
There are Israeli protesters actively stopping humanitarian aid from entering Gaza, by blocking trucks at the Kerem Shalom border crossing.

I haven't even mentioned the murderous occupation and apartheid inflicted on the Palestinians on a daily basis in Gaza and the West Bank since the 60s. The term and tactic of 'mowing the grass' in Gaza used by the Israeli govt over countless years.

Because Hamas may be operating within the civilian population that gives further justification for indiscriminate bombing? Are you even reading what you a writing? This should mean the IDF must use more precision in their targeting.
The IDF should be using ground forces, going building to building, suburb by suburb if they actually want to remove Hamas. Backed up by humanitarian assistance for the civilian population. They are not killing Hamas by bombing populated areas of Gaza, they are arming Hamas.

I love how fuck heads use WW2 as justification for horrendous acts - The world, post WW2, enacted the Geneva conventions and protocols - the foundation of international humanitarian law because of the atrocities met out during WW2. The conventions emphasize the protection of civilians and minimizing harm during armed conflict.

Facts.

The clearest example that they do not care about Palestinian civilian life is when they had intel that there were two Hamas members hiding out in a refugee camp, so they bombed the refugee camp.

Anyone that is OK with that does not give equal waiting to a Palestinian life. No two ways about it.

I am about to go Matt Lodge, Vilisanti, JWH, SBW shoulder charge in here. I am going to step outside for some air, without the fear of being sniped.

Ok,

I don’t approve of the killing of any civilians and it is a very sad thing but this is the reality of war. That’s why we should avoid provocation like the plague.

Here’s some questions:

Why did Israel warn and ask Palestinians to leave Gaza, and over 1 million Gazans moved south. Why do that if you want to wipe everyone out?

Why is Israel now trying to find a way to clear innocent civilians from southern Palestine? Why?

Do you really not think that Hamas uses human shields?

Does anyone seriously not think Hamas should at least take some blame for dead civilians?

The real issue is the Hamas = Isis in 2023/24 and should have the same end if they continue on with their murderous barbaric claims. By the way this barbaric lot also hates western civilisation, freedoms and want their version of sharia to rule the world.
No thank you.

Also note that I give the same weighting of life to Palestinian kids as my own children. The ones who don’t give the same weight is Hamas who expect 150-200 Palestinian prisoners for 1 Israeli hostage. They must see Palestinian life as worth less. Not surprising as they use civilians as human shields too.

Ps calling names and saying you are misinformed are not arguments.

Last edited:
Here is the truth about Genocide.

Hamas is the one who truly want genocide.
Straight from their leaders mouth -

"Over is the time Hamas spent discussing recognizing Israel. Now Hamas will discuss when we will WIPE OUT ISRAEL," Sinwar said, according to the Hamas-linked news agency Shehab.

HAMAS = WIPE OUT ISRAEL = GENOCIDE

So are we against genocide? Or only against genocide if Israel is (supposedly)doing it?

No substantial evidence that genocide is Israel‘s aim - but we believe they are doing it.

Hamas say they want to commit genocide and all I hear is crickets…… come
On boys? Help me understand how Hamas doesn’t want genocide when they say they do?

Last edited:
All this genocide talk is very heavy.

The Warriors want to slaughter all our opponents this year.

Does genocide include animals - Rabbits, Roosters, Broncos, Dolphins, Panthers, etc.

Back