NRL NRL Naughty chair

Some of these I have forgotten about.

There is some comedy gold in that list.

Hey at least they are keeping proper minutes. Maybe this stuff should have been off the record or at least people need certain clearance level like the military.
Parramatta board taking and keeping minutes on how exactly they were cheating the salary cap
To quote The Wire: "Is you taking notes on a criminal fucking conspiracy?"
It's fair to say sportsfolk don't end up being referred to as "Criminal Masterminds" or said as "he was the brains in the criminal organisation".

Don't mind Kent coming back tbh. Just hope it doesn't mean Gordie gets the punt. Would prefer him running the show over Braith who has too much say on what's discussed & what isn't. Bloody agents :rolleyes:

He didn't get convicted so it's fair enough he is allowed back. There may still be a lot of criticism coming his way, he will have to deal with that. Fox as well for bringing him back.

The main thing is will he be humbled by it?
Or will he hold back on sticking the boot in to players when they are accused of something?

The answer to both questions may be yes. But the follow up question would be to both. For how long?

The history of the show is quite funny. A host moves on, it seems weird. You then get used to it and think it would be weird going back.

The hosting does have a weird dynamic with an ex player typically being the host and asking a journalist as the sort of expert co host. Then the main other guests are journalists before players, ex players or coaches come in briefly.

Tallis got off to a slow start where he barely said anything. He did find his place. It was good having another ex player on there.

I thought there was rule that hair below the collar was fair game? I didn't think it was intentional.

Titans defended well regardless.
Not sure haha who knows with some of the NRLs rulings, I think if it's accidental should be fine but if intentional should be a penalty.

Zyon Maiu’u facing a 4-5 game ban as well for his high shot.

If it's not the rule currently, it should be
We have enough rules now that are hard to interpret. Why add more.
Then we will have refs etc measuring the length of players hair before kick off.
Do we carry this into the women's game.
Stupid stuff 🙄

Back