Social NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

Contestants Sign up Sheet

1 Wrighty (I will step up to be commissioner)
2 Bamgbros
3 Crump
4 Worriers
5 Francis
6 Blain
7 Warriorsfan92
I’m in for Fantasy but will pass on the Draft. What codes do I need sorry?

For those of you who haven't played before, cash cows are important as well - basically cheap rookies that are likely to gain some value over time. Building cash is the key to upgrading some of your mid tier players to keepers.

Hi

This will be done on NRL.com but we will discuss in this thread

1 Wrighty (I will step up to be commissioner)
2 Bamgbros
3 Crump

Let me know if you are keen and I will personal message you the entry code

Deadline for sign up Sunday Feb 8 2024
Keen to join!

Winner gets this ring:

Can someone organise a supercoach one please? Winner of that will also receive this ring:

It's always more fun when you have something to show for your bragging rights 😉

I am the Anti-Webby in this regard.
I have a proud record of being shithouse to defend.
Count me in.

Never been keen on Draft because there has to be a date/time everyone has to be on the NRL (or whatever site was hosting the Draft Competition proposed) and I never understood the rules about which person had First Pick on First Round but Second Pick Third Round etc.

Winner gets this ring:

Can someone organise a supercoach one please? Winner of that will also receive this ring:

No Wooden Spoon!?

In
I am the Anti-Webby in this regard.
I have a proud record of being shithouse to defend.
Count me in.

Never been keen on Draft because there has to be a date/time everyone has to be on the NRL (or whatever site was hosting the Draft Competition proposed) and I never understood the rules about which person had First Pick on First Round but Second Pick Third Round etc.
Yeah I never got it but if someone else can organise that’d be awesome

I’ve done it for ya bro.

YWZEK5LD is the code to join.
Vancent
Boatsandhoes
Osixthree
And Francis if you havnt already registered
Above is the code
Please hurry to sign up as there is a cap of 18 entrants and we are nearly there

Winner gets this ring:

I can set up a SuperCoach league if there is interest? FYI it’s the one that Foxsports list in their half & fulltime stats & commentators often refer to during the game.

Winner gets this ring:

Ohh..... the precious.....

Nice

Also lots of good podcasts to listen to, particularly for those starting out. Anyone that enjoys listening to the Rugby League Guru will know he dedicates a heap of his time to SuperCoach. I’m sure there will be similar podcasts for Fantasy.