Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Kind of happy cnk wasn't there today means we got 1 more string for the bow because if that was the complete package I just watched I'm still perfectly happy with it could be another good year for us fans.

Team Just looks in sync with each other on the field.
We are playing to a system and everyone is on bored by the looks.
Jazz can’t make my side at full strength.
Too many errors, would rather Bunty, Ale, Zyon Maiu’u.
Capewell fitting like a bloody glove.
RTS looks like an elite centre and FB.
Make the most of AFB for the year, one of the best props in the game.
No real negatives.
We could take it out this year, it’s a real possibility.

Dude got up wobbly. Yes, Zions K.O was bad. To me, The same action. Could of at least been looked at if Zions was a send off.

I'm a salty wahs fan. I'm going to call out everything 🤣
Dude asked what the difference was and clearly that was the one difference. Not saying its right or anything but as much as we'd like to think the state of the guy getting smashed shouldnt factor into it......it does....clearly.

I was sceptical of moving Niukore when it was suggested. Mainly as before he moved here and the Eels were playing him in the middle he didn't really stand out to me. Look that could be due to the Eels having injuries which affected them overall. I was also keen for us to have the big body for Johnson to feed down the right like we saw last season.

What we saw today moving him has a lot of promise. He is a big body and will give us leg speed in the middle along with aggression.

If we can get him working off some ball playing off Harris or Walker in the middle he could cause some headaches.

Capewell looked good down the right. We had an experienced player to plug the hole Niukore leaves moving in field.

Last year when the Broncos tore us apart it seemed like we were short of a big damaging runner. Moving him in the middle may even us up there and also have his aggression to shut down the opposition.

Dude asked what the difference was and clearly that was the one difference. Not saying its right or anything but as much as we'd like to think the state of the guy getting smashed shouldnt factor into it......it does....clearly.
It shouldn't matter. If you trip someone by accident or on purpose it's still a trip. And it's a send - off offence.

Hard to find Negatives ... The only ones I could recall ... were

- infringements in the tackle. far too many penalties given away..
-JAZZ as a prop no ..woeful hands ..little impact ..give me Bunty ,Labian,Ale, Zyon Maiu’u.
-DWZ dumb play trying get a penalty did it heaps last year ..does he forget he's in the WARs .. just play the ball FFS!!
-Taine Tuaupiki out of position .. I know he was involved in the tackle but he needed to be out protecting the kick that came as he wasn't there!! and TRY was scored .. FB is very hard position and why the best get the BIG $$$$$ need to be the best reader of the game

IMHO I like berry today strong in the tackle .. #2 centre ..also could he move to wing if DWZ much better D

Back