• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Sports Olympics 2024

Lisa Carrington just cruising in her heat. The English commentators made comment about 2 Kiwi supporters in the crowd - little did they know that thye cameras were focussed on Mr and Mrs Carrington Snr.

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
So no dice for the pole vault trio sadly (and a bloody Aussie got gold to rub it in!) but at least I got to see our women's team pursuit race for a medal, just short of nabbing gold from the Mericans, but silver still very well done 🤙

So the ridiculously early 4.50am wakeup not all for naught 😅

A lot of the events are on when I’m at work but what I’ve seen during the evenings I’ve really enjoyed. The perfect antidote to the f****g Euros, humble athletes putting absolutely everything into it and not behaving like complete *Reece Walshes*
Any sign of the far-right race rioters up in your shire lad?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
It kicked off outside Bolton Town Hall the other night. Fascists to the right, local Muslim community to the left

I thought something would have started in Salford, not normally a place to miss out when there’s a riot going

We need some rain to deter the thick bastards
Shit that's close to home, what do you do if it kicks off nearby, stay indoors?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Well done to Maddie getting silver in the shotput after exchanging top spot with ze German multiple times.

Carrying on Big Val's legacy for shotput medals!

Also Lydia Ko first equal going into last day of the golf tonight, will have to see how that one finishes up too!

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Well done to Maddie getting silver in the shotput after exchanging top spot with ze German multiple times.

Also Lydia Ko first equal going into last day of the golf tonight, will have to see how that one finishes up too!
Bit deflating, gold stolen on German's last throw

Thought her last throw was over 20 as well but the camera work was shocking, didn't catch exactly where it landed (I blame Big Camera not wanting to give the gold to a non-European country 🤪)

What time is the golf on tonight?

Lydia teed off around 10.40 last night (though full round starts earlier given the staggered starts).

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back