• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Sports Olympics 2024

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Amazing, well done Lydia! The girl with the golden swing?

Saw the first half of her round live, feel asleep then woke up just in time to see her finish up last two holes.

Feel sorry for the Swiss golfer Morgane who shared the lead going into round, then teed off hole one into the water and fell out of medal contention from there. That's sports I guess!

Now to get another hour of sleep before the high jump final!

Looking forward to getting my sleep pattern back after these damn Games are over 😅😴

Feel sorry for the Swiss golfer Morgane who shared the lead going into round, then teed off hole one into the water and fell out of medal contention from there. That's sports I guess!
I think someone put a makutu on Metraux.

Lydia could retire now as the Olympic GOAT and have little golfers of her own

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Great day for NZ winning, can these inspirational athletic efforts motivate the Warriors (cos nothing else seems to lately 😅)...

Still a couple medal chances left with cycling events and a marathoner to go on the final day.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Highlights so far;

Ladies doing exemplary work , once again. Carrington is an elite athlete.

Butcher with the mana wave and then the gold was pretty epic.

And they say 'white men can't jump' - our own Wish.com Neville Longbottom certainly had something to say...

Carrington absolutely taking the piss at this point. 8 gold medals? Holy shit

Save some gold for the rest of us!

Seriously question though fellas....

If you could train for the next 4 years in any Olympic sport in an attempt to get a medal, what do you reckon you could have a chance

Carrington absolutely taking the piss at this point. 8 gold medals? Holy shit

Save some gold for the rest of us!

Seriously question though fellas....

If you could train for the next 4 years in any Olympic sport in an attempt to get a medal, what do you reckon you could have a chance
Nothing but if you change it to going back in time and having twenty years then table tennis.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back