Social đź†š NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

I feel like using a trade for a 30 minute player isn't very good, especially since you don't have many trades like me. You're 2-3 injuries from disaster.
But I have to replace Dion he is effectively gone for the season. He is a wasting a spot in my 21.

Wrighty Wrighty I will be fielding 12 this week. I don't think it's worth doing that Dion trade to get to 9 players. Save the trade or just hope he gets a few more games.

Wrighty Wrighty I will be fielding 12 this week. I don't think it's worth doing that Dion trade to get to 9 players. Save the trade or just hope he gets a few more games.
I am up to 9 players now as Cole has been named.
But yes 9 or 10 doesn't make much of a difference.

MESSAGE TO ALL CONTESTANTS
Over the next 7 weeks please monitor how you enjoyed competing with 13 players in the Big Bye weeks. If we as a group decide we didn't like it this year we will switch off competing in the Big Bye Rounds next year. We can discuss over the next few weeks the pros and cons of doing this. All views welcome. Especially once guys experience it.

If you have 9, it's essentially

7 vs 4 as we have 5 of the same players
OK - Do you want to list in a post who the 7 and 4 are? Only if you have some time to kill.

OK - Do you want to list in a post who the 7 and 4 are? Only if you have some time to kill.
1000012815.png
1000012814.png

I'm probably getting Max King for 7th

I expect my two panthers to go 50 plus with the extra minutes and freedom they get to play with -
I expect for you that Farnworth could do anything. Form player of the competition.

Wrighty Wrighty just for our competitions, this is what Origin week looks like before trades (number indicates availability, but not necessarily available for that many positions)

Picton Pirates: 12
Vancent's Warriors: 10
No Longer Rookies: 13
Shaun's SJ: 8
Palangi: 12
Ruckus: 12
Sballer7: 12
Pricey: 13
Jonno: 13
Shuffle: 12
Oz Warrior: 5
Worriers: 11
Tyrael: 11
Hoes: 8
Crump: 9
Jaws (this guy is MIA but has 7 and could actually beat cero_stars cero_stars lol)
Ceros: 5
Wrighty: 9

Looks like most people are ready for this Origin round.

But I have to replace Dion he is effectively gone for the season. He is a wasting a spot in my 21.

It deffo feels like that sometimes, but we're only in rd 13 and have seen how many injuries there's been this year - injuries usually mean that someone else (often but not always a cheapie) will pop up soon, especially with Origin yet to be played. Likely there will be 2-5 players who get injured for an extended period so as Warriorsfan92 said, if it's not urgent I would hold off and wait and see.

It deffo feels like that sometimes, but we're only in rd 13 and have seen how many injuries there's been this year - injuries usually mean that someone else (often but not always a cheapie) will pop up soon, especially with Origin yet to be played. Likely there will be 2-5 players who get injured for an extended period so as Warriorsfan92 said, if it's not urgent I would hold off and wait and see.
OK thanks !!!!!

Wrighty Wrighty just for our competitions, this is what Origin week looks like before trades (number indicates availability, but not necessarily available for that many positions)

Picton Pirates: 12
Vancent's Warriors: 10
No Longer Rookies: 13
Shaun's SJ: 8
Palangi: 12
Ruckus: 12
Sballer7: 12
Pricey: 13
Jonno: 13
Shuffle: 12
Oz Warrior: 5
Worriers: 11
Tyrael: 11
Hoes: 8
Crump: 9
Jaws (this guy is MIA but has 7 and could actually beat cero_stars cero_stars lol)
Ceros: 5
Wrighty: 9

Looks like most people are ready for this Origin round.
Great analysis!! Thank you. Very interesting to look through that list.

Warriorsfan92 and anyone else

I am thinking of trading Kikau as he is injured for 6 to 8 weeks and I am light on troops.

Kikau 562K

Options
1) Jai Arrow - $535K
2) K Haas - $509K
3) Marata Niukore $484K
4) NAS $390K

I don't have much if any cash so can't go an upgrade

Yes I realise none of those options will play this week.