Social šŸ†š NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

IMG_5814.jpeg

this is my squad. No one in here is an URGENT sell. Mikaele was a risk, and had an average score last week but I had a plan & im sticking to it. I could easily swap him for wishart, but Mikaele plays 13, will get more mins with cotter out over origin so I have to stick to it.

Atkinson is still making money. Hughes is a serviceable round 13 mid. Fainu is fantastic for byes, and his dpp is very valuable. Heā€™s not making money, but he has value.

I need to trade cotter & Crichton out, so thatā€™s another two trades I need to make, leaving me with 13 left. I also want to buy back Crichton in round 20, thatā€™s 11 left. Mikaele, Atkinson, fainu, strange, weekes, koula, may, Galvin, Iro are not players I want in my final 17 post round 20. Thatā€™s another 9 trades, leaving me with 2 remaining + the 8 we get given. And thatā€™s not even counting the injuries/suspensions/random droppings that are guaranteed to occur over this next 8 week period. You can start to see how careful you need to be with trades, as by round 20-22, you need to be essentially set up for the run home, leaving the remaining 6-8 trades exclusively for injuries because they will happen & you canā€™t have 600k+ players sitting idle on your emergencies, or else youā€™ll fall behind, very quickly.

The players Iā€™m buying now on, are either bye relevant keepers or cashies. Iā€™m not buying mid rangers that have weak job security (faalogo, matterson, Waddell, luki), thatā€™s not 1 trade, thatā€™s two trades, when you need to get rid of them again. I bought koula, because he has a large runway & has huge upside, but at the end of the day I had to be ok that it was TWO trades, when turbo returns. Of my 21 players, grant, carrigan, Aitken, hynes, Garrick, and brown (maybe), are keepers. Thatā€™s 6/21. Crichton is a keeper, but Iā€™m trading him.

Hope this helps

Yeah. I think I might just make the one trade this week. Helps origin and might make money. I can look at trading next week.

tyrael tyrael If I were you I'd hold for now.

Re assess round 13 but hopefully you can hold out until after origin 1.

See who's playing/backing up after, who's not, injuries so forth may get lucky and get a few options then.

Last edited:
I only have 16 without Koula and he's also not playing next week. Is he a sell BRING DA RUCKUS BRING DA RUCKUS Rizzah Rizzah Warriorsfan92
Check your H2H opponent. You might be able to handle 1 DNP without a trade and still win. Need to better assess whether Kalou is a trade or a hold, apparently has an Shoulder/AC joint injury.

Last edited: