General NSW Cup 2024

A lot to like about this squad.

Going and TSS have been good mainstays in the pack.

Sifakula I hadn't seen much of besides that game he played in first grade last year. He's a unit now. Getting some big minutes in him since he came back from injury.

Today's side still had a few good players out injured (Zyon Maiu’u, Leiataua, Roache) who could have made them stronger.

It is a tough gig in this great as you can get games like today where you prepare all week and then you get guys not used in first grade come in and guys get pulled out.

The more I watch this side the more guys that catch my eye. The young dummy half I used to see doing good runs or scoring. Now I've been watching his service from dummy half and he is looking sharpe. I hope he is one the club has in their plans to fit into the first grade squad.

NSWRL website currently has Bunty at 190m & 4 tackle breaks. If only he could regularly produce half that off the bench in first grade. Good indicator of the difference between the semi-pros & the fulltimers
Yes but he plays very short minutes in Fg
And his defence is 98 per cent isn’t it?

Did Laban actually strike anyone?
I haven't seen it in any of the footage.

On initial inspection it doesn't look to good that 3 guys with first grade experience are the ones being sent off. The red cards were probably overkill, usually it is a sin bin for striking. The Ale one hearing kicking as well doesn't sound too good. So a red there maybe.

The pushing and shoving after the punching equals 10 minutes has always made me laugh. It was often 10 minutes before anyway. Especially for the third man in.

Yes but he plays very short minutes in Fg
And his defence is 98 per cent isn’t it?
Averaging 25.6 mins in first grade this year for 51m pg. His biggest effort was 38 minutes, where he made 18m.